13

Suga's POV

 I open my eyes only to see nothing. What the hell? Slowly, my senses wake up and I can now tell that 1. I'm tied to a chair, 2. there's a bag over my head, and 3. we're in some type of air conditioned room. The sounds of rustling make me nervous, but then the bag is yanked from my head and bright lights flash over me.

 "What the heck?" I hear Kageyama slur from my right. 

 "You got to be kidding me," Tsukkishima groans from my left.

 "Friends," Hinata's voice says quietly from in front of us. "Please cooperate, and everything will go smoothly."

 "Hinata?" Kageyama says, sounding more alert. I twist my head to see him adjusting to the lights. "What's going on?"

 "You have to be quiet," he says, shushing us. "The dart was suppose to keep you guys asleep for another hour, but it wore off quickly. I'm just suppose to be keeping watch. They'll be coming back soon to check on you guys."

 "Hinata," I say. "Do you mind telling us why we're tied up?"

 He winces. "You guys know too much. So he's going to-- He's--" his voice quivers. 

 "It's okay, keep going," I urge.

 "He's going to make sure you don't tell anyone about my condition," Hinata says. 

 "So, what exactly is he going to do?" Tsukkishima asks, sounding bored.

 "I don't know yet." He looks at me. "He'll probably rape you." Then he turns to Kageyama. "He'll probably abuse you infront of me until I beg him to stop." Lastly he looks at Tsukkishima. "For you," he pauses. "He'll bring in Yamaguchi and rape him in front of you. And probably abuse him too."

 "The fuck?!" Tsukkishima growls.

 "That's the only thing he can think of that would make you show some emotion," Hinata whispers.

 "What about the others?" I ask.

 "They're still at the camp. My dad- he's really good at making up stories, so he made it look like you guys had to go home due family emergencies. It's the middle of the night right now, so no one knows that I'm gone. They should all be sleeping. And since no on knows what he actually looks like except Yamaguchi, they had no idea it was him."

 "Can't you just untie us and we all just run for it?" Kageyama asks.

 "There are a lot of guards outside, and a few of his friends are really good snipers. Trust me, I know," he responds with a small shiver.

 The sound of footsteps outside the door make all of us freeze. Then, the door swings open and Hinata's dad walks in.

I'm sorry that this chapter came out so late! And its short... The next few chapters might be a little boring since the story is coming to the end. Don't get too sad though, that's a bunch of chapters later. Hope you guys are doing well!

Thanks for reading,
~April Blues💎