soulmate

Rosé's Pov

There's no such thing as.....

Few years ago I was having this kind of mindset ,thinking of these thoughts as if its the most important thing that I needed to be happy but no one , not even me could expect that this would wreck me the most

5yrs ago

Do you believe in soulmates?

People says they do exist, my friends even believes in them. They say we have someone who will spend the rest of our lives with. Someone who makes us happy and contented.

While me? I've been living in this planet for almost 25 years now and still no one made me feel those sparks and what they called butterflies fluttering in your stomach whenever we're with someone who is your "soulmate" or whatever. I never felt strong attractions yet to someone . Sure I do have crushes, exes in the past but neither of them made feel those things.

Lying down while Staring at the ceiling with all of these thoughts made me wonder

Do I have a soulmate?

Does he or she exist?

Or do I spend my life lonely and get envious of my friends getting married and having their family.

He or she? I believe that gender is not a basis when it comes to having and being with your soulmate.It does not matter whether if he's a guy or a  girl. What matters is you're happy with that someone ,You see living you're future with that person and most importantly you feel loved.

Ding

I sigh and look at my night stand were my phone is placed

Reaching for my phone and saw someone sent me a message.

"chaeyoung-ah go check your mailbox asap! And no- dont give me that face check it now!

Great!, just great. I got up and went outside to check my mailbox

As I opened it  i saw a box filled with glitters and silver dust.what the heck is this?! ..

I open it and saw

You're invited

Roseanne/Chaeyoung Park

to witness this special event, once in a life time of ashley and eric.

Seriously?? Another wedding invitation??

First jisoo unnie , then lisa and now ashley?

I mean I'm not opposed or angry about it .It just made me feel alone. Slowly each one of my friends are getting married and me ? I'm here working my ass off to survive everyday with  the same routine and I'm honestly getting bored.

I want to cuddle with someone , go on a date ,text and say cheesy lines with someone..

"Someone" where are you??

That someone that I don't even know

My soulmate do I have to find you?

Someday, maybe its not yet the time for me to settle in a relationship but , my dearest soulmate I can't wait to meet you.

I go back and went to my room.

Lie down and slowly doze off

------------

*wedding day