don't fuck with red

Aler pov

I woke up because the sun hit my eyes , I got up I heard people talking down stairs so I went to check it out , " so we need to kill this guy. Okay .yeah.okay see you later toxic" how toxic ?" How where you talking to babe ?" I asked " oh.this girl that has a mission for us" my snake girlfriend said " oh what the mission?" I asked " kill this guy named mark that all, oh and we should get ready we are going to meet up with toxic in 2 hours " red said " okay"

2 hours later

We meet up with toxic she was nice to tell us about the person , all sullen I bumped into a guy" oh I so sorry cutie " the guy said he was a blue wolf

Red pov

I we were talking when this son of a bitch bumped into aler and call her cutie no mother fucker calls my girlfriend cutie unless that is me, the guy was about to help aler to get up but I didn't let him get the chance to , " are you okay hun" I said " yeah I okay babe " I gave the guy a death glar and my rattle was shaking telling this bitch to back off or else " will I have to go but before I do " he grab aler hand pulled her close to him " can I have your number" I bit that bitch " ahh what the fuck why you bit me " he yelled " oh I poison you but have different types of poison but this was the  deadliest one you will die in 20 minutes and I have the cure the only thing I want you to do is fucking  back off my girl and don't try to flirt with her or I won't give you Mercy" I said " please I don't want to die Young " I bit he again" okay now you can leave " I said  he ran fat away , toxic look at me " at least you don't pulled out a gun again " " I would never " I said an innocent smile but really it's devilish smile" yeah you wish you were innocent" toxic said " yeah I have a dirty mind and I'm not innocent at all-w-"

I love you babe Izzyisinthedark666 see you soon bye