Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆ '*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*

 "I don't get why we're celebrating this holiday. Jesus wasn't even born on December 25th. He was born on--"

"I know when he was born, Hades, but that's not the point. The point of the holiday is to bring people together for a decent-- You're not even listening to me, are you?"

Lucifer paused decorating the large white Christmas tree in the middle of the throne room to glare scornfully at his lover. It'd taken him at least two hours and angry sex to finally convince Hades to allow the Christmas decorations in his throne room, turning it from dark and evil to cheery and merry. He wasn't sure what made Hades so angry around the holidays, but he wasn't too surprised. Hades had also put up a fuss about celebrating Halloween and other holidays Lucifer found quite fun to indulge in.

Even so, Hades's complaints didn't deter Lucifer from his mood. He was determined to have a normal holiday celebration with his new family. A family that was incredibly large given all of Hades's children and their families as well. He'd managed to bribe his children into spreading the word, so now they'd managed to convince all their children to show up at the palace for the holiday.

Not that it had been as easy as convincing Hades.

In fact, from what Lucifer was told, Theo had to be bribed, Cain was still a maybe, Zelios pleaded with, and even Akin had been surprisingly hesitant. It was stunning to think that someone so cheerful and bright as Akin wouldn't want to attend, but considering the relationship between Hannibal and Hades, well... Lucifer understood Hades's hesitation, but Hades had finally relented with the promise that he receive plenty of gifts.

My spoiled baby. Lucifer thought dryly as he watched Hades walk up to a hanging blue ornament, flicking it with his fingernail skeptically.

Even so, he was grateful to have Hades by his side during the holidays. It was their first Christmas together as an official item, as the media was calling it. Even though Hades and Lucifer hadn't publicly been open about their relationship, there was no hiding it from the media. They were around every corner and in every nook and cranny. Even as gods, avoiding them was impossible.

Still, Lucifer found a satisfied thrill at having the whole universe know about his relationship with Hades. It kept Zeus at bay, as well as several of Hades's ex-whores. Now he had the Greek god of the underworld all to himself.

A slow smile spread across his lips as he stepped back from the tree to watch Hades scan the tree from top to bottom. Hades was more than just a whiny brat most of the time. He was also an incredibly gifted scientist and had managed to come up with several high-class weapons and defensive gear as well as a new cell phone line, Internet server, and had even created his own artificial race of creatures. The god was a genius. And devastatingly sexy to boot.

Lucifer watched the tight black jeans hug Hades's firm butt when he stooped to look under the tree, his arms folded over his chest. He wore a black knit v-neck and a matching button up shirt below it with a pair of ankle boots to finish off his attire. Enough black to make Lucifer wonder if Hades just shopped at the Black Sea that separated their realms. The only color on the god, aside from his light olive skin, were a pair of piercing glowing blue eyes. Blue eyes that matched the lights decorating the trees and the ornaments hanging from its branches. A large white swirled design star with blue lights spotting it sat at the top of the tree and the entire structure itself lit up the room ten times more than it usually was, making it much brighter and cheerier.

Unable to stand the allure of Hades's butt in those jeans, Lucifer drifted over behind Hades, very gently placing his hands on the Greek's hips to avoid startling his lover. It pained him whenever Hades hissed and jumped away from him due to his negligent sneak kisses. It was the nightmares that were rooted in those reactions that hurt Lucifer the most.