(This is for that weird guy who tried dating me, while he was in love with someone else. I hope you're happy wherever the hell you are, cause I definitely am now with someone who showed me what true love is.)

The moment she stepped foot in the small cafe, a young employee warmly greets her with a small bow and a huge smile.

She replies with a small nod of her head and a soft smile as she makes her way to one of the empty tables by the window.

She casually releases a soft sigh as she casually drops her bag on top of the table as she situates herself comfortably in her seat.

She checks her watch and notices that she was ten minutes early. 'As always' she remarks before raising her hand, gaining the attention of the waiter near her table.

The waiter approaches her with a smile as he hands out the menu, her eyes darting back and forth on the options before uttering her choice to which the man jots down with ease.

He then repeats her order before politely leaving to make the order.

Lisa pulls out her phone from her bag, checking to see if he has messaged yet and found that he hadn't. She contemplates to call, in case he forgot but ended up closing her phone as she dramatically drums her fingers on the wooden table, deeply thinking.

She knew.

She felt it.

Something inevitable was bound to happen that day.

She bits her lip as she continues to think of him - the past that had already passed - the 'them' who no longer existed.

She wasn't stupid to see the signs.

She wasn't numb to feel the coldness around the both of them.

Somehow, she wished she was though. Because it hurt her. Not sure if it was the same for him.

How can something so pure become so bland?

How can something so warm become so cold?

How can something so unbreakable become so weak and fragile?

Or maybe, that was just her wishful thinking. Maybe things were just like this even not long ago.

A sudden kiss on her left cheek, woke her from her thoughts.

He just arrived.

He rushes to the seat opposite of hers, as he smiles at her, casually starting a conversation with her.

But she just sat there, looking at him as he continues to ramble on.

Why?

Why does it feel so scripted?

The soft kiss, that felt so cold.

The excitement to spend time with her, that felt too forced.

The casual conversation, that just felt too plain.

She could clearly see it in his eyes that felt too distant.

The small fidgeting of his hands.

The small lip bites when he slips.

The constant looking anywhere but at her.

She knew.

She felt it.

It was clear in the broad daylight.

He no longer loved her. Or better yet - he still hasn't loved her.

"Hey, is something -" he starts to ask but was disrupted when the waiter arrived with the food.

"I ordered ahead." She softly smiled, although deep down inside she felt like crying. She picks up her utensils and pretends to enjoy the meal, while he looked at her with confused eyes. "Eat up. We're still headed elsewhere, right?" She asks as she looks up at him.