48

[Police Station]

@jcmspotter Liked by @veelavic and 2000 others Dad said stay in the car

@jcmspotter
Liked by @veelavic and 2000 others
Dad said stay in the car...what the hell happened to my brother??
[Tagged: No One]

scorpmlfoy: Is he in there???
jcmspotter: Idk nobody is saying anything
rosepose: From what we know a neighbour called the police because of disturbances
rosepose: Something obviously happened between them
rosepose: But I mean we were gonna call them anyway
louwsly: You were?? @rosepose

Comments Disabled

Two hours previously...

"So we think they're may be something going on, something worse." Rose sighed, in the warm glow of the kitchen light, where her family had gathered at her call, Scorpius at her side. He was fiddling with the sleeves of his sweater, looking uncomfortable, bouncing on the balls of his feet slight as if ready to run at the first chance, and Rose would bet that would be straight to Albus.

James frowned, sat up on the counter top, Lily by his side, looking none the wiser.

"I don't understand." He said quietly, scanning the room, noting his fathers face harden, sharing at look with their mother, hand straying slightly to his wand. Uncle Ron leant back against the wall, the usually lighthearted expression on his face twisted into a darker suspicion and Aunt Hermione closed her eyes, as of they knew something the rest of them didn't.

"We think," Rose responded awkwardly, well aware they didn't have much concrete evidence to go on, and Scorpius shuffled at her side his eyes on the floor. "Well we think that..we think that he isn't safe."

Scorpius flinched suddenly, as Harry surged to his feet, emerald eyes crackling with anger, and the temperature in the room seemed to drop. For once, the children scattered in the room felt just a little bit scared, scared of the man they loved so much. It was easy to forget he was a veteran of war, easy to forget all he'd seen and all he knew when he was checking on their homework or holding them when they were sick. A different man entirely.

Ginny grabbed his arm, and he paused, half ready to stride from the room, ready to hurt anyone who dared touch his son, but her hand jerked him back to reality, back from the screams of the war and bodies that lay strew in his path, back from the walk to death, to remember he may be Harry Potter, who could damn well get away with murder if he wanted too, but he was no murderer.

His muscles loosened, and he sunk back into the chair with a heavy sigh, wand still clenched in his grip. Ginny gently rubbed a hand along his shoulder, and he took her hand in his own, gently kissing her knuckles. Unlike her husband, Ginny was calmer, that wasn't to say she wasn't a spitfire when it came to her children, but the maternal instincts in her told her to wait, told her to hear all the facts before placing the blame, despite the wide eyed glimmer of horror that never seemed to drain from her brown orbs.