Last Part (Outro)

Epilogue

The strong sunlight was attacking my face. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that it was morning already. Birds chirping were being heard. I felt an arm on my waist, hugging me from behind. I carefully faced the other side....

Did I ever think my morning would be like this someday? Waking up next to the person I love? I'm grateful to this life and this time, not in a painful way but genuinely, I'm grateful.

I caressed his cheeks, careful enough not to wake him up. How whipped can I be for the man beside me that I can even watch him sleeping for hours?

My thoughts got interrupted when he suddenly stole a peck from me.

That sudden impact made me close my eyes for a second and then open them again, only to find him smiling, but still not opening his eyes.

"You can be really playful sometimes can't you?"
I said, smiling.

He finally opened his eyes halfway, still not over from sleepiness.

"Only with you."

"I know."

I tried to get up, but he didn't let me go.

"What? Do you wanna starve? I need to make breakfast."

"Argh, no you don't have to, you need to stay with me."

"Huh? What'll we eat then?"

"We'll just eat outside. It's weekend today, I don't need to go for work. Now stay here."

"At least let me wash my face?"

"Why are you finding excuses to escape? Let me teach you a lesson...."

He started to tickle me really hard. I tried to escape, but as expected, it's impossible to even move a bit from his grip.

"Do you still want to get up?"

He said, smirking.

I really wanted to tease him, so I played along,

"Yes!"

Him and his tricks......?

He now began to tickle on my neck with his nose.

"Argh, it's goddamn morning Mr.Kang!"

"And you need to remember my morning habit Mrs.Kang!"

Saying that, he wasted no time and layed his lips on mine.

We shared a sweet morning kiss, like every other days.

The End

。◕‿◕。