Forty

After he took me home, I changed into something comfortable and tied my hair into a ponytail. he invited me for a sleepover, as he didn't want me to be alone. His parents also had to attend a party, and they were most likely to spend the night there. He decided to not go to company me.

I knocked on his door. To be honest, I was a bit nervous, I've come here several times. But now it's different, we're ...nevermind...

"Welcome to your home wifey."

I almost forgot to breath. How many attack did he want to give?!!!!

First of all, saying his home as mine, calling me wifey and giving that sweet smile?! Triple attack?!!!!

"Y-you...You're so extra...."

I hide my red face facing the ground and quietly enter his house.

"What will we do?"

"Let's watch a movie. Which one?"

"I don't know, you pick one. I don't watch a lot anyways."

"Huh? Really?"

I nodded at him.

"Aren't you gonna feel bored then?"

"No, you're here."

He placed a hand on his chest and replied dramatically,

"Ah..God! Please tell this girl not to flatter my heart! I just want to squish her cheeks!!"

"You're sooooo extra!"

He extended his arm and guided me to his room.

"Aren't we supposed to watch the movie on TV?"

"No, computer. If we feel sleepy, we'll just sleep."

He didn't say anything wrong. But he just reminded me that I'll stay with him today. Although it's not for the first time, we basically stayed together at my house, but I was still nervous.

"I prepared some beverage and popcorn!"

He happily cheered while pouring the beverage in the cup.

Time Skip

The movie finally ended. We were leaning onto the bed, with blanket wrapped around us.

He got up and turned off the computer.

"Sleepy?"

"Hm...The movie was good."

He smiled.

"Let's sleep now. We'll go to amusement park tomorrow afternoon. Don't worry, I told your mom already, and she......"

He sat back next to me again and wrapped one of his arms around me.

"AGREED!!"

"Really?! She didn't ask me anything....weird."

"Probably she wants her daughter to go out with her boyfriend."

He winked at me. I looked away smiling.

"Let's sleep now."

We laid down next to each other and he pulled me closer to his chest, kissing my forehead.

"Good night love, sleep well."

My heart raced.

I smiled to myself and slowly drifted off to sleep, feeling secured in his arms.