We meet again chapter 1

Ok so here is how I'm going to do POVs so a POV will end when the author will speak here is the part where the author will speak author (aka me) or I will just switch to a different characters POVs so if you have any trouble understanding this please tell me now on with the story!

        VOLT POV

        *RING*RING*

         Ugh I better get ready for work it's 6 am and I need to clock in at 7 am so I better get ready.

As volt was getting his stuff for work like his satchel that carries his poke money and his food of berries.

VOLT POV

Ok that should be everything I need for now time to go to work. *volt checks it's 6:40* OH NO I BETTER GET TO WORK FAST BEFORE IM LATE. I was running out of my apartment as fast as I could before I bumped into a glaceon who looked rather familiar.

GLACE POV

        Today's the day I get to move to the big city (it's gonna be poke city) and move out of my parents place. It's 5:00 am and the train departures at 5:30 am just enough time to say goodbye to my family. As I was exiting my bedroom I saw my dad a leafeon and my mom a flareon. They were there waiting for me. As soon as I saw them I ran to them and gave them a tight hug and was crying into their pelts. They to hugged me and were crying as well. My mom told me " Me and your father are  gonna miss you  so much honey" and I said " I know mom it's just that I'm not gonna see you two for a while" and my mom said " I know honey but it's your future and you never know you could find yourself a little someone in your life~" When she said that I immediately started to blush really hard and both my parents knew it. * glace looks at the time 5:20* " I guess it's time for me to go" I said in a sad voice. My parents got my stuff ready and I picked them up and then I went outside my home and said my final goodbyes to my parents and headed off to the big city.  

      1 HOUR LATER

     I have finally arrived at the big city so first things first I should find my apartment that I booked a couple weeks beforehand. I was thinking what my mom said about you'll find a little someone in your life. I didn't know what that meant so I kept on walking to the apartment complex and as I was about to open the door someone bumped into me and then I knew what my mom said you'll find a little someone my high school crush named volt.

So here's chapter 1 hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and it was nearly at 500 words so I'm planning on having these chapters go between 500 to 1000 words anyway see ya