The tour part 2 chapter 4

VOLTS POV

As I was waking up Glace because our food was here she opened her eyes and when I looked into them they were very beautiful and I couldn't look away until the lucario spoke.

Lucario: Sir your food is ready and your food will be here in a bit miss.

Volt and Glace: Ok!!!

As I was handed my plate I began to dig into my food after a couple of minutes glaces food came and she began to eat it too. The food was so good and I could see Glace agreed to. After me and Glace were done with our breakfast we payed the lucario and exited IPOKE.

Glace: That was a nice breakfast don't you think volt?

Volt: Yeah it was pretty good. So Glace why did you come to Pokecity?

Glace: It's something personal I'll tell you later when we get back to the apartment complex.

Volt: Ok. So where else do you want to go?

Glace: Good question I don't know where we should go? Hmmmm OH how bout we go to the mall?

Volt: That sounds a great idea also now that your here you need to find a job to work at.

Glace: Oh yeah I should hehe but I don't know what job I want.

Volt: What do you find fun

Glace: Oh I like to eat ice cream on my free time!!!

Volt: I think I know what job you'll like but I'll need to fill up my refrigerator with food so let's go to a food store

Glace: ok

As me and Glace were talking some more while walking to a food store it was a good talk session but I could feel this weird warm feeling inside me but I don't know what it is. A couple of minutes later we were at the food store and entered it.

Volt: Ok Glace were here were do you wanna get something ?

Glace: Oh I think I need food as well for my refrigerator.

Volt: Ok Glace which part of the food place do you want to go?

Glace: Lets go into the frozen food isle.

Volt: Yup kinda saw that coming.

Glace: Lets go!!!

Volt: But Glace don't we need a shopping cart?

Glace: Oh yeah sorry.

Volt: It's ok let me get the shopping cart.

Glace: Thanks.

GLACES POV NOW

As Volt was getting the shopping cart I was wondering on what to tell him why I came here and left everything behind my home I better tell him the truth. It just pains me to remember that day....

Volt: Hey Glace I got the shopping cart. You okay?

Glace: O-oh y-yeah I'm okay.

Volt: Well then let's get a move on then.

      20 minutes later because I'm lazy -_-

Volt: Glace do you have everything you want?

Glace: Yes.

Volt: Ok then let's go to the self check out.

  As Volt and I were going to the self check out I was wondering were to work as I was an ice type I was thinking of working at an ice cream shop I mean it will be good. But my thoughts were interrupted when Volt said.

Volt: Glace if you want I can pay for you?

Glace: No!!! I'll pay since you payed for our breakfast!!

Volt: Ok then.

   3 minutes later

Glace: Well here's what I'm paying for the both of us. 100 Poke.

Volt: That's a lot!

Glace: Yeah that's a lot. Well I guess let's go to our apartment complex.

Volt: Yeah let's go.

    As me and Volt we're heading home from the store he asked me a question.

Volt: So Glace what job do you want?

Glace: I think I want to work at an ice cream place!

Volt: Yeah I think you want to work there because your an ice type and you live ice cream.

Glace: Yup!!

Volt: So when do you want to get the job?

Glace: Probably tomorrow so that I can figure out what ice cream place I want to work at.

Volt: Oh I know the perfect place!!!

Glace: Wait really ?

Volt: Yeah I'll show you tomorrow because it's near where I work at.

Glace: REALLY?!?!?

Volt: yeah...why do you ask.

Glace: Oh nothing at all.

Volt: Ok... . We should get going now or else we'll be late to the bus.

Glace: Your right lets go!!

    As me and Volt we're walking to the bus station I was thinking on why Volt left his home town and went to Pokecity without telling his friends or his parents.

Glace: Hey Volt how come you didn't tell your friends and parents you went to Pokecity?

Volt: It's personal...

Glace: Cmon tell me!

Volt: No! I don't want to re live those memories!

Glace: I'm... sorry...

Volt: I'm sorry if I scared you I just...

Glace: It's ok if you don't want to talk about it...

Volt: No it's my fault I screamed at you. How bout let's make a deal.

Glace: And what is that deal?

Volt: I'll tell you why I left my home town and you'll tell me why you left as well.

Glace: Deal!!

Volt: Ok, I think I see the bus coming so we'd better get our money ready.

      As Volt and I got our money ready to enter the bus, I was worried on what's going to happen when Volt and I talk about why we left our home town, I guess it's time to put in my money inside the container and find a seat with Volt. As soon as we did that I was waiting for us to go home.

20 minutes later

Glace: Volt we've finally arrived at the apartment complex.

Volt: Yup

Glace: So Volt where do you want to talk about why we left our home towns?

Volt: We could talk about it in your apartment if you want.

Glace: Ok let me get the keys for it.

  As soon as I got my keys for my apartment and opened it Volt and I came in and began to talk why we left our home towns.

     Well here chapter 4 of "I've always loved you" so the next chapter of this book will be in another account because I want this account to be clean and I'll be making a new account for this book to which will have the "ugly" stuff hopefully you enjoyed this chapter see ya!