Nice To Meet You Tony

I woke up to my phone ringing. I pick it up. It's Addison. "You're gonna be late to school! Come on- me Avani and Dixie are waiting for you!" I quickly get ready and leave for school
                                                                                         5 minutes later
As I'm running to the entrance not looking ahead, I bump right into someone's back making me fall backwards. It's an unfamiliar face.
Tony: "Oh my god- let me help you"
I grab his hand revealing his face
Lia: "I'm so sorry!"
Tony: "it's fine"
Addison: "Lia!"
I hear them call my name from behind me.
I turn around and I see Addison, Avani, Dixie, Josh, Nessa and Jaden.
Nessa: " I see you already met Tony!"
Tony: "Hey guys."
I'm confused
Lia: "Wait what's going on here?"
The boys Jaden and Josh go up to tony.
Jaden: "What's up man"
Josh:" Hey bro"
Who's tony- what??
Avani: "Lia, this is tony. We've been friends with him for a while. He's new here!"
Lia: "Oh. So you all know him?"
Dixie: "Yup!"
I turn to Tony.
Tony: "You must be Lia?"
Lia: "Mhm!"
The bell rings

I start going inside with everyone else including tony. I was just expecting it to be a normal day- but no. All of a sudden a mob of girls ran into me to get to Tony. I fell to the ground.
Dixie: "Woah! You ok Lia??"
Josh: "Stupid fangirls"
Nessa and Dixie helped me up. I faced the gang.
Lia: "What the fuck?"
Jaden: "Tony's a ladies man hahah"
Nessa: "Only those brats are into him"
There was so many girls I couldn't even see tony.
Tony: "Phew! This is the reason I changed schools.
Tony: "You okay Lia? I saw you get taken down haha."
Lia: "Oh- yeah haha."
We all go to our classes. Josh, Nessa and Jaden go to their class while Addison go's to hers.
Dixie: "Lia! Tony's in our class."
Lia: "Oh, cool. We should go now."
Tony followed Dixie and I to our class. I honestly didn't find myself attracted to Tony. I mean, he's really hot- but he seems like a heartbreaker.
We all settle in our seats.
Teacher: "Morning Class, today we have a new student. Everybody say hi to tony."
I could hear the girls whispering. But for some reason- I could feel tony looking at me. I turn around to make sure and he quickly looks away- his cheeks are pink. I giggle and look away.
After a while of the teacher talking and me being the only one answering questions tony did something hilarious.
Tony: "Hey teacher dude. Can you please stop. Your voice hurts my ears and I'm trying to sleep."
Everyone was shocked.
Teacher: "Excuse me young man?! Ugh. I'll let your foolish behavior pass this time because class is almost dismissed"
Tony: "So are you gonna shut up or...?"
I couldn't help but laugh.
Teacher: "Oh really Lia? If it's so funny then you can join Tony in the office."
I'm a straight A+ student, but for some reason being told to go to the principal office was fun..? Or I didn't mind getting in trouble. It's not boring like studying.
Tony: "K bye"
While I'm still laughing tony grabs my arm and takes me outta the room. Everyone was shocked and me and tony couldn't stop laughing.
Lia: "Oh my god! His face when you told him to ship up hahaha!"
Tony: "I know right, but why would you do that?"
Lia: "Do what?"
I'm trying to stop laughing but what happened in class was hilarious
Tony: "Your friends told me your such a teachers pet"
I walk close to him, to where we were side by side but facing different ways. I whisper into his ear.
Lia: "And my friends also told me you were hot. Guess they were wrong about that too."
Tony: "Hey!"
I giggle and he starts running after me. School was almost done anyways. But of course- I was lying. Tony is literally so hot. BUT I'm not falling for him. Not now not ever. And it's weird. I barely know him but it feels like I've known him forever.
                                                                                  1 week later
(I've known tony for about a week now)
I run around the corner bumping into Jaden and josh.
Josh: "Woah Lia!" He laughs
Jaden helps me up and tony comes around the corner.
Tony: "Oh hey guys"
Jaden & josh: "Hey"
Lia: "Where are the girls?"
They were obviously skipping classes smh
Josh: "Avani went with Nessa and Dixie to the bathroom. I think Addison skipped too, she'll come."
???: "Tony! Babe!"
Someone screams coming our way. I look back and it's Emily. Obviously Tony has no idea who she is and she just likes him for his looks blah blah blah she gets a new one every week.
Tony: "Um.. Can I help you?"
He smiles nervously.
Jaden: "Yo guys me and josh are gonna go outside."
Lia: "K."
Emily starts going on and on about how attractive and cute tony is and you can tell he's uncomfortable.
Tony: "Haha.. I'm gonna go now sorry."
He grabs my wrist and we leave to go outside.
Lia: "Bro-"
Outside I see Jaden, Josh, Avani, Nessa and Dixie.
Josh: "Looks like you guys are getting along."
Lia: "Shut up he just dragged me."
We all laugh and sit down. Nessa is on josh's lap and Dixie is braiding Avanis hair-sitting on the table. And Jaden is next to them. I went to sit down next to Josh & tony came and sat next to me.I could feel his arm s l I g h t l y touching me and it made me blush. Why? I don't like him.. right?
Nessa: "Let's play T or D!"
Josh: "I'm down"
Jaden: "Sure let's do it."
Dixie and Avani: "Sounds fun"
Lia: "No weird dares tho! Haha"
Tony: "Sure I guess."

Nessa: "I'll go first. Avani, truth or dare?"
Avani: "Truth."
Nessa: "Chicken. Do you have a boyfriend?"
Avani: "....Yes.."
Lia: "WAIT WHAT"
Dixie: "OMG SINCE WHEN"
Avani: "His names Anthony. I'll introduce him to you guys soon hahah.."
Avani: "Josh Truth or Dare?"
Josh: "Dare."
Avani: "I dare you to finally ask Nessa out!"
I could see Nessa smiling and blush.
Josh: " So that's the thing- I kinda asked her out last week."
Nessa: "Yeah we told you guys!"
Avani: "O..Oh yeahhhh."
We all laugh.
Josh: "Lia truth or dare"
Lia: "Truth"
Josh: "who do you have a crush on?"
Now that I think about it, I kinda have a crush on Griffin.
Lia: "Uhm."
For some reason I could see tony acting different. In some way I don't know why. Is it because of the question?
Lia: "Well you know you guys can't tell anyone, right?"
They all say yes.
Lia: "I kinda like Griffin idk"
All the girls start fangirling.
I looked at Tony and he didn't look said or anything, he was probably just acting weird because of Emily.
Josh: "I wasn't expecting that."
We laughed
Jaden: "Me neither. Doesn't Dixie like him?" He whispered
I could here them whispering but idk what they're saying..
                                  ❣︎Tony's Pov❣︎
Do I like Lia? I've only known her for 1 week. Maybe I've had a good time with her and that's getting the best of me. I don't like her. I can't. She likes Griffin. And she's into those kinda guys. The guys that don't attract that much of girls' attention.
                                       ❣︎Lia's POV❣︎
Addison came running to us, panicking.
Addison: "GUYS ONDREAZ AND GRIFFIN ARE IN A FIGHT"
Lia: Who's Ondreaz?!"
Tony: "My brother!"
Addison: "Come on!"
Addison started running and we all followed her.
I saw Griffin on the floor with a bloody nose and, who I'm guessing is ondreaz, standing on top of him punching him.
Tony: "Hey! Stop it now!"
Ondreaz looked at Tony and backed up. Before he got off he spit on Griffin.
Lia: "He said stop!"
I was staring at Ondreaz furious
Me, Josh, and Dixie went to check on Griffin. While sitting next to him I said this to Ondreaz
Lia: "What's your problem?!"
Ondreaz: "I.. He was talking about Tony..I'm sorry I just.."
I looked at Tony and then Griffin.
Nessa: "Eveybody scram!" Nessa told the crowd.
Tony: "What do you mean?"
Ondreaz: "He was saying something about a girl named Lia and you should back off or something?"
I looked at Griffin.
Lia: "What's he talking about?"
Griffin sighed
Griffin: "Can we talk about it in private..?"
I helped him up.
Lia: "We'll take him to the nurse."
Josh, Dixie and Avani came with me to the nurse.

I sat him in the nurse bed and gave him an ice pack.
Josh: "We'll give you guys privacy."
They left leaving me and Griffin in the room alone.
Lia: "So.. what did you say?"
Griffin: "I'm gonna be honest, ok? I like you. And you just met Tony last week and you were already acting like that with him. I got jealous I'm so sor-"
I kissed him before he could say anything. I don't know what I was thinking.
I felt his hand go on my cheek and him pulling my body closer. I backed away smiling.
Lia: "It's okay.."
He smiled
Griffin: "I'm glad but- what if Tony likes you..?"
Lia: "He doesn't. There's no way. He has too many hoes to choose from why would he want me?"
We laugh
Griffin: "Cause you're beautiful.."
We kiss again. We were there making out for about 10 seconds before I got up.
Lia: "Let's go,"
Griffin: "Where?"
Lia: "You're gonna apologies to Tony!"