The apology

Tony: "WHAT'S YOUR PRO-"

Tony: "Blem.."

There were , like, 15 girls and a couple boys.

They were all holding up signs. Some with the 🤡 emoji on it. They were yelling. Loud.

Me, Jaden, Josh, and Quinton got up to the door and went outside.

They were yelling "Justice for Griffin" Wtf. We had a HUGE wide driveway. It was like a protest. It was chaotic. One poster had "Here's your clout" on it. And one had "CANCELLED" on it.

Oh my god.

Lia: "Go home guys."

They got louder. "JUSTICE FOR GRIFFIN, JUSTICE FOR GRIFFIN"

Lia: "Look guys start fucking recording I don't give a shit. I don't give a fuck if we're cancelled for no reason because look. If you don't want your asses beat up I suggest you go home and be pathetic there. Because trust me. Griffin doesn't deserve your petty jUsTiCe after he put a hole in my back and beat Ondreaz to half death okay. You're little fucking rumours are just so you have entertainment when all you want is us to get mad at each other. You don't give a shit about our lives and if what happened, actually happened. So for god fucking sake go home."

All the boys behind me looked surprised and everyone else came out.

All the teenagers in front of me were in shock.

One girl in the front came right to my face and started saying "JUSTICE FOR GRIFFIN" over and over.

and some people were scared and went back to their car.

I looked at her. She had some balls to do that after what I said. I saw someone in the back recording and I smiled and waved at the camera, right after I.. I backed up, put my fists up and punched her right in the nose making her fall to the ground.

Girl: "SO NOW YOU'RE BEATING UP FANS???"

she had a bloody nose and she started crying. That obviously didn't hurt. Pathetic.

Lia: "YOU CALL YOUR ROTTEN SELF A FAN?!"

she got back up and threw a kick at me but I caught it and punched her back making her fall.

I felt Josh pull me back.

Josh: "That's enough.."

Jaden yanked me inside and took me to my room. I heard everyone else come in. I guess all of the people left.

He obviously wasn't going to do anything because he kept the door open behind us.

Jaden: "Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Sh-"

He was pacing back and forth and I sat on my bed. He had his hands on the back of his head.

Lia: "Chill."

He stopped. He turned around and stared at me.

Jadem: "Chill? You just beat someone up! THEY DIDN'T TOUCH YOU OR HURT Y-"

Lia: "Ay. She shot a kick at me dumbass."

Everyone else came in and either sat on my bed, the two chairs, or the bean bag and hanging chair.

Jaden: "I-I know but she can sue us. It was on our property!"

Lia: "Idiot. Why was she on our property to begin with?"

Jaden: " Ok ok. You have a point."

Chase sat next to me and out his arm around me. Nobody knew we were also dating. But I act that way with almost every boy in this house so it's no big deal- and no- I'm not saying I have kissed and have been lovey dovey with every boy in this house- it's just they're all like brothers to me.