Jealous

The core four (Betty, Veronica, Jughead, and Archie), are all best friends. Betty has a huge crush on Archie, but he has a girlfriend named Katy. Betty and Veronica came up with a way to make Archie jealous. Betty was going to ask Jughead out on a date and kiss him in front of Archie. Hopefully Archie would get jealous, and when he did, he would dump his girlfriend for her. Then she would get her dream come true and start dating Archie. The bell rang for school to start when Betty ran over and sat with Jughead. "Oh hey Betty, you normally sit with Veronica, whats up?" He asked while rubbing her shoulder. "Jug, Im fine. Im sitting with you because I want to ask you something." She smiled. "Would you like to go to Pops with me at say, seven?" His face lit up. "Uh, sure." He smiled from ear to ear. Class ended and Betty ran up to Veronica who was grabbing her purse from her locker. "V! It worked! Step one has been completed." Veronica hugged her. "Good job B!" They both giggled and went home.

Seven o'clock had rolled around and Betty was getting ready. She was putting her earrings in when her phone buzzed.

Juggie: "𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒑? 𝑶𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?"

She texted back. "Whatever works :)"

Juggie: "𝑶𝒌 :))"

She finished putting her earrings in and touched up her makeup when she heard a beep from outside. She looked out her window to see Jugheads car. He walked up to the house and rang the door bell. Betty ran down the stairs, swinging the front door open. Both of their jaws dropped. They thought that they both looked amazing. "Oh. my. god. And I thought she couldn't look anymore gorgeous." Jughead thought as he opened the car door for her. "I cant believe I never noticed how hot Jugh- NO. No. No. I like ARCHIE." Betty thought as she sat down. The ride was awkward and long. Half way to Pops, Jughead asked "So how come you just randomly asked me out?" She looked down at her lap. "Im not sure...." It became awkward again.

They finally arrived and ordered. The night went really well and Betty was happy that the plan was working, but she also felt feelings that she has never felt before. She brushed them off and texted Veronica about the date. She put her phone on her night stand and fell into a deep sleep.