Baddies Play a Game

Nightmare didn't want to but he joined in the game with Cross, Killer, Dust, and Horror.

Cross looked nervous "uh... okay... Killer, truth or dare?"

Killer shrugged "truth"

Cross thought, then got an idea "are you dating anyone?"

Killer's face flushed as he thought about Outer, and his family with him, and he nodded, then turned to Nightmare "truth or dare"

Nightmare was a little surprised, but stayed composed "Dare"

"You have to hug the next person who walks in the room"

Nightmare was uncomfortable with it, but sighed and shrugged "fine. Dust, truth or dare?"

"I'll do truth" Dust shrugged

"Did the test with Horror and Økse come back positive?"

Dust grinned and nodded, trying to be subtle as he grabbed Horror's hand, then he turned to Cross "truth or dare Cross?"

Cross thought "uh.. truth"

"If you could date anyone, who would it be?"

Cross went silent for a moment "well.. dunno how I feel about him yet, but I met Epic Sans recently, and he's cool. I really like his jacket. You did say anyone, and he's the person I could see myself with, but I don't like him. Anyway, Horror, truth or dare?"

Horror shrugged "truth I guess"

Cross thought "hm... do you like being a dad, or is it truly as horrible as you thought?"

Horror shook his head "it's okay, Økse isn't that bad. Nightmare, you'rethe only one who hadn't done truth, so.. what happened? We've all been wondering why you disappeared, and now why you're... like that. So what happened?"

Nightmare didn't want to answer, but he sighed and knew he'd have do "I missed my brother, and the apple seems to be.. under control.. for now.."