Chapter 31: Back strong

Reborn POV

I read through the letter that Yukiko sent and also double confirm the situation in the Vongola headquarters in Italy currently. It seem that what she says is only half truth but she is able to know the future thanks to the rainbow seal. Just like what happens when she hinted me about Rokudo Mukuro before she left. So now is it something like that again? I better get more information first. Should I contract Iemitsu?

~ In Italy~

Dino POV

We are having our breakfast when Romario come to us with a strange piece of news. Even Cavallone does not belong to Vongola, we are still helping each other out. And this very man, well respected for its efficiency and humor, step into the dinning room. " Sorry for such impromptu visit, buckling horse Dino and ," he looks at yuki chan, " you must be Yukiko Tomaru that Reborn speaks about." I stand up over to greet him. Beside him, there is a boy who looks around the same age as Tsuna. He bow to me and yuki chan. She is shooting me with curious glare. He laughs and speaks, " I am Iemitsu Sawada and is the outside advisor of Vongola. He is my disciple, Basil, and really you look so much like her, Bachina Tomaru." he smiles. Yuki chan stands up and stretch her hand. She has change quite a bit..she has grow some Italian roots after staying here for this period of time. " I guess I dont have to introduce myself since you guys already know me. You must be Tsuna san's father right?" she says. He nods and compliment her for being quick minded. The both of them just click off immediately. But back to business, he asked to speak personally to Yuki chan and I. Why would he wants Yuki chan to know since she doesn't belong to Vongola or Cavallone. While Basil is introduced to Coco (more of knowing Coco as Shitoro) and they become friends and talk. I lead them into my study room and sit them down.

The moment he put a suitcase on my table, Yuki chan's rainbow seal starts to glow. Iemitsu san and I are shocked and we keep staring at it. She clear her throat as to get our attention because she begins, " I bet what is in this case has something to do with rainbow and me so this seal glow," she points at it and continue " this is the real one right? Knowing that if they are with Dino nii, they will be safe." he laughs and says that no wonder she is the heir of Bachina Tomaru. They are both very smart and wise. He then begins to explain the purpose and what might goona be happening.

* Time travel to 3 days later at Japan*

Tsuna POV

Today is a good day!!! A good day to be out with Kyoko chan!! Today, Reborn asks everyone out to have a "family bonding" session. I have told him so many times that they are not my family. I am very glad to able to go out with Kyoko chan even the fact that people like Gokudera, Yamamoto, Haru, Fuuta, Ipin, Lambo and Reborn are coming along as well. We are happily walking around the streets while we hear an explosion. Reborn told the us that it might be fireworks but who will put fireworks on a broad daylight?! We continue. Until everyone is splited up because some wants to go arcade and others to go eat. Only left Kyoko chan, Haru and I. We are just walking around when suddenly there is something landed on me.

When I open my eyes, I saw a boy with a different dying will flame on his head. His is blue in colour unlike mine. " You must be Sawada dono! Escape before he comes!" he quickly run off when there is this loud and noisy white long hair man come. " Who is he?! I Hand me over the rings!" he yells. Who are they??? How he knows who I am and why are they fighting here?!? The boy with blue dying will flame is no match to him because he is soon filled with many injuries. He throws at me a box and yell at me to run while he, full with injuries, will try to stop this guy. He aim right at me when Gokudera and Yamamoto appear. Lucky!! I am saved now. But what happens next shocked me. Because the white hair guy settle them within seconds. I couldn't transform into my dying will mode because the girls are here watching. Just then I thought I hear wrongly..because this voice is way too familiar. " All children and girls, follow me and dont ya get lost!" she shoutes. I turn to see that the person shouting is Yukiko san!! She turns and gives me a smile. Now with Yukiko is with them, I am relief. When all the girls and children are gone, I am shoot by the bullet and begins to battle with the long white guy. He is strong and I know I can't win against him. He takes the box away from me and is about to kill us when Dino san appears. I should have known, since Dino and Yukiko are siblings so they will be here together. The white hair guy seem to know Dino. And he says, " Buckling horse!! What are you doing here?! None of your Cavallone business here! Get out of my way!" then Dino just tell him that since his family is an alies, he can help. The guy thought for a while and decides to escape with the box. Everyone here is injured. "Yuki chan!! Help needed! Come out!" Dino san shouts and she appears back herself. " The girls and children are escorted to the nearby cafe to relax while I will help Dino nii to clear up this mess. Dinner is on you tonight!" she laughs at Dino san. She takes out Mebowa and looks at Gokudera first. Mebowa is filled with yellow flame and she uses Mebowa to tap lightly at the parts where Gokudera is injured. What is amazing is the fact that he heals almost too immediately that is unbelievable! She does the same to Yamamoto and I. But for the blue dying will flame boy, she uses blue flame that is at Mebowa and touch his head with it. He is healed as well but she says that everyone needs some rest and everything will be fine. Her necklace still glows whenever she and Reborn meet. So is it the same for Colonnello as well? " Even they are healed but they still need to pay the hospital a visit to confirm." with that being said, she hit the ground and draw a circle where everyone is in it with Mebowa and then atmosphere changes. The next moment I wake up, I already in hospital with Yamamoto and Gokudera beside me.