InaTodo

Request by adore245! I appreciate it!

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ 🔥❄ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

At the local cat café, Todoroki waited for Yoarashi to arrive. They planned a date two days prior since the two never had time alone together, so ordering coffee and hot chocolate at a popular cat café seemed to be the best option.

Todoroki sat crossed-legged in a metal chair inside, petting the soft fur of a white cat while waiting for Yoarashi. The café was rather scarce despite its popularity, but Todoroki didn't mind. He enjoyed the quiet and loved bonding with the cats that roamed around.

The bell above the door dinged as a guy with blonde hair and emerald eyes entered, dressed in a black zipped jacket, jeans, and black dress shoes. He carried a black bag in the crook of his arm, ambling to the counter and placing an order. As he waited for the cashier to place his order, he glanced at Todoroki, winking at him before averting his attention to the cashier, paying before ambling to Todoroki's table.

He sat down, hanging his bag on the corner of the chair before propping his arms on the table, making sure his toned chest was noticeable.

"Good afternoon, young man," he greeted, smiling an innocent and comforting smile. "Do you come here often to pet the cats?"

Todoroki shook his head as the white cat laid in his lap, "This is my first visit, actually. I came to meet someone."

His smile seemed to falter, "Is that so? Well, my name is Hiro. I used to work here before this place became popular. Most of these cats were funded by me, so I hope they're being cared for."

The white cat meowed, jumping onto the table before rubbing against Todoroki's cheek.

"I think she likes you~" Hiro purred, noticing a small smile on Todoroki's face. "Since you haven't been here before, do you want to see the kittens kept in the back? Two are her babies." He pointed at the white cat.

Todoroki glanced at the front entrance, wondering what was taking Yoarashi so long, "I can't leave in case my friend comes in. Maybe some other time if there is any."

Hiro seemed disappointed, "That's a shame. Tell me, is this friend of yours special to you? Perhaps something more than 'friends?' I mean, you're very cute. I wouldn't be surprised if your friend wasn't just a friend."

Todoroki directed his attention to him, "It's nothing for you to worry about. His and my's relationship isn't something to talk over. It's...complicated." Todoroki seemed very uncomfortable with Hiro's words.

"'Complicated?' Well, if I was friends with you, our relationship wouldn't be complicated at all!" he beamed, leaning over the table as his chest pressed against the surface. "You're too cute to be in a complicated relationship, baby."

Todoroki cringed at the nickname, "That may be so, but I promise you, we're doing fine. Yoarashi and I don't need help."

Hiro grew upset, scooting his chair until he was inches away from Todoroki, clinging onto his arm and pressing his chest onto him, "That's a shame. I was really hoping we can become friends..." He pouted, wiping a fake tear as Todoroki felt guilty.

"We can be friends, Mr. Hiro," Todoroki stated, growing uncomfortable as Hiro's shirt hung down too low. "Please don't cry."

Hiro faked a sniffle, "But I want to be more than friends! Don't you get it?!"

Todoroki realized what he meant, "You mean best friends? I wouldn't mind, though I barely know you...but if it makes you happy, then I'll be your best friend."

He huffed as the front door opened, revealing Yoarashi in a simple white T-shirt, wolf-frilled overcoat, and jeans. He spotted Hiro and Todoroki, growing rather upset as he marched over to Todoroki, pulling him out from the seat and into his chest as the white cat scurried away. Todoroki was an entire head shorter than Yoarashi, resulting in his face buried into the latter's chest. Yoarashi removed his overcoat and threw it over Todoroki's shoulders, still glaring at Hiro, who seemed to be trembling in his seat at Yoarashi's large and muscular figure.

"I-I-I apologize, s-sir for messing with him! I-It won't happen again!" He bowed quickly, scurrying out as Yoarashi watched him leave through the doors, his grip tightening on Todoroki.

"Y-Yoarashi...you're crushing me..." Todoroki stuttered, feeling blood rise to his face.

Yoarashi quickly released him, "Sorry! Are you okay?! No bruises, cuts?! Did any of the cats hurt you?!" He checked for any injuries, coming out empty-handed as Todoroki exhaled a chuckle, hearing the cashier call out his name for his and Yoarashi's order. "Ah! Let me get it! Please, sit down and look cute!"

Todoroki sat down, adjusting his light blue T-shirt as Yoarashi came back, holding a bowl of cold soba and two cups, one with coffee and another with hot chocolate. He took his coffee, taking a sip until he saw Yoarashi's large smile plastered across his face.

"Why are you smiling so wide, Yoarashi?" Todoroki asked, eating some of his soba.

Yoarashi chuckled and scratched the back of his neck, "You're just so cute! How could I not smile at the love of my life?" He drew Todoroki to him, placing a kiss on his forehead as Todoroki grew flustered, the white cat jumping onto Todoroki's lap and purring. "See? Even animals think you're cute! After our date, do you want to walk the dogs around the park?"

Todoroki smiled, enjoying Yoarashi's warmth and the overcoat around his shoulders, "I'd love to." He gave Yoarashi and sweet kiss on the lips, forcing Yoarashi to lean down since Todoroki was so much smaller than him.

"I really like you, Todoroki," Yoarashi confessed, setting down his hot chocolate before completely engulfing Todoroki into a tight bear hug. "You're so adorable and dense! It's so cute!! Just like you!" Yoarashi picked up Todoroki, setting him on his lap and using the overcoat as a blanket for the two. "It's no wonder that man fell for you! Anyone would drop like flies when they see you smile!"

Todoroki grew nervous, "My smile kills people?"

Yoarashi laughed, "You're so dense! I love it!" He hugged Todoroki again, the latter pouting as his cheeks puffed out, pressed against Yoarashi's chest. "Alright, let's finish so we can walk the dogs at the park! Maybe see the ducklings, too!"

Todoroki smiled, nuzzling into Yoarashi's shirt, "Yeah."

"Todoroki?" Yoarashi asked, seeming rather nervous suddenly as he took a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Uh, yeah?" Todoroki replied, feeling Yoarashi shift out of his grasp and stand.

He suddenly bowed deeply, his head colliding with the floor and scaring the cats and cashier, "I-I love you so much! Can we go on another date sometime?!"

Todoroki covered his mouth to stifle his laugher, "Yoarashi, we've been dating for two months. You don't need to profess your love whenever you want to go on a date."

Yoarashi stood straight, his face tinted red as he smiled, "Right! I'm just nervous still! You're so cute that I don't want to leave you!"

"I don't want to leave you either, Yoarashi. I would love to go on another date with you."