TodoKami

Request by X_SweetxSugar_X! I greatly appreciate it!

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ 🔥❄ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Kaminari excitedly took Todoroki's hand, leading him out of the dorms and towards his house, which wasn't far from the school. They were going on a date since the two rarely had any, but Kaminari had a surprise for Todoroki. He wanted nothing but to see his boyfriend's pearly smile and hear his laugh, so Kaminari set up a perfect date at his home.

"You're awfully cheery, Kaminari," Todoroki pointed out, noticing the blond's radiating happiness. "Are you that excited about our date?"

Kaminari stopped in his tracks, embracing Todoroki tightly, "Yeah! It'll be the best date ever!! Come on! I'm so excited!!"

"Wait, Kaminari, watch the road!" Todoroki exclaimed, tugging on Kaminari's sleeve and causing him to fall back. "I understand you're excited, but please look out for cars."

Kaminari chuckled and scratched the back of his neck, "Sorry!" He brushed off the grime from his clothes, taking Todoroki's hand and continuing their journey to Kaminari's house.

***

"So...? What's the surprise? You're making me nervous," Todoroki stated, laying his head on Kaminari's lap. "Is it you? A cat or a kiss? I want to know."

Kaminari laughed, brushing loose strands of hair from Todoroki's eyes, "Just wait! It'll be later today, so for now, do you want to cuddle? I'm touch-starved!"

Todoroki smiled, "Sure." He sat up, pulled into Kaminari's lap as he snuggled onto the crook of his neck, earning kisses and affection. "Kaminari, that tickles, stop."

"You're ticklish?!" Kaminari exclaimed, tickling Todoroki on the neck, who shut his eyes and squirmed, trying to pry away Kaminari's hands. "Oh my All Might, you're ticklish!!"

"N-No...I'm...n-...not!" Todoroki began laughing, pressed against the couch as Kaminari took advantage of his weakness. "Ka-...minari, no, stop!"

Kaminari stopped, laughing as Todoroki gathered his breath, sitting up and wiping the tears that had fallen.

"You're an ass..." Todoroki stated, his face red as Kaminari continued laughing. "Don't tell anyone I'm ticklish, either. Especially Ashido."

Kaminari drew Todoroki in for a kiss, breaking it with a large smile on his face, "Don't worry, I won't tell. After all, I want to be the one to make you laugh!" Kaminari went for a hug, causing Todoroki to assume he was going to tickle him again and raised the fabric of his turtleneck. "Relax, I won't do it again! I just want a hug!"

Todoroki hesitantly let Kaminari hug him, surprised by the kisses he gave on his neck and jawline. Kaminari drew in for a kiss, letting Todoroki snuggle into his chest as his hair was played with.

"Let's eat before I give you your present, okay?" Kaminari asked, standing up and taking out dinner before placing it in the microwave. "Uh..."

Todoroki arched an eyebrow, "Do you need help, Kaminari?"

"No no, just...uh...give me a second..." Todoroki heard many buttons pushed on the microwave. "No, wait...that's not right..."

Todoroki sighed, standing up and pressing for one minute on the microwave, "There's a button right down here for a minute." He pointed at the "minute" button.

"Ohhh..." Kaminari gasped, laughing as he scratched the back of his neck. "I didn't see it! Sorry!"

Todoroki smiled, "It's okay. I know how forgetful you are."

The food was ready as they set the plates on the dining table, sitting down next to each other.

Todoroki quickly finished his food, but as he took a drink of water, he noticed more was suddenly on his plate. He grew confused but decided he might have not finished, eating what was left until Kaminari put more on it, "Kaminari?"

"I know you won't ask for seconds, so I'm giving you some of mine! Go on, it's okay! I'm not that hungry, anyway!" Kaminari smiled wide, taking his now empty plate and storing it in the sink. Todoroki ate the rest and did the same before Kaminari embraced him from behind, kissing him on the neck as Todoroki grew red.

"Ready for your present?" Kaminari asked, taking Todoroki to the living room and setting him on the couch. "Just let me get in from my room!"

Todoroki waited, fiddling with his thumbs as Kaminari came back with a box wrapped in a ruby bow. He smiled and gave the box to Todoroki asking him to open it.

"Go on! You'll love it!"

Todoroki unwrapped the bow, opening the lid and taking out a fluffy scarf weaved with red and blue stitching, "K-Kaminari..." He wrapped it around his neck, snuggling into the fur. "I love it so much..."

"I'm glad you like it!" Kaminari gave Todoroki a hug, earning a heated kiss as a thank you. "It was really hard to find, so I had Yaomomo make it for you! She even added our names!" Kaminari turned part of the scarf inside-out to show their ship name stitched between the red and blue.

Todoroki began to cry, shedding a few tears that he tried to hide in the scarf, but Kaminari noticed, embracing him into a gentle hug and showering him with kisses.

"Thank you, Kaminari," Todoroki cried, earning kisses along his neck, jawline, and lips as Kaminari wiped his tears. "I'll treasure it forever."

Kaminari smiled wide, connecting his forehead with Todoroki's, "I'll treasure you forever, too!"

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ 🔥❄ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

I didn't know, but apparently, this ship is super popular in Japan because of their opposite personalities!