𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 ! 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥

━

                              ━

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 !   𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥

             𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 ─ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻

              ☓────↺────☓
                           ┃┃►

"You know there is a new group coming?" Aris asked his friend as they sat at the table.

"No,but its the group A the last one right?" She asked back

"yep" Aris answered popping the 'p'

The two friend sat in silence till the group A walked in. They sat at two tables away from Aris and Athena. 3 minutes later two boys Athena didn't know started talking with them. Athena noticed there was one boy with brown hair,she got a feeling like she knows him from somewhere,but quickly brushed it away, then there was one Asian with black hair quite tall, one with dirty blonde hair and other 3 boys who she didn't get a good look at. Athena snapped out of her thought as ratmane came and started talking.

"Good evening lady's and gentlemen."
There was a short pause.
" You all know how this works. If you hear your name called,please rise in an orderly fashion, join my collageues behind me where
they will rescort you to the eastern wing. Your new lives are about to begin"

Athena and Aris didn't listen to the rest of ratmans little speech, but they prayed they didn't get called.

"What do you think about the new group?" Aris started asking questions again.

"To be hones they kinda look like curious chickens"

Aris softy chucked as they glanced to the group of boys who were already looking at them.

" I bet they are gosipping about us"
Athena said as some highschool girl. Aris slightly smiled at his sarcastic best friend.

---------

Athena and Aris were in the vent crawling to the new groups room because Aris thought they were different and could help them,but of course Athena didn't believe that neither she wanted to get close with them because she thought they would leave her or die as her all other friends.

"So you really think they could help as?"
Athena asked her bestfriend.

Aris sighed as he replied " Yes Hena, can you be quite I don't want to get caught i believe neither do you."

She didn't have time to reply because they came to groups A room. Aris quicle woke up the brunet boy and on the way he was constantly asking questions. After they showed him Aris explained about how they bring new ones every day at the same time and how him and his friend think that those bodies are the teenagers who Janson calls everyday.

"Wait, what are your names?"

"Aris"

"Athena"

The boy nodded as they all returned to their separate rooms.

The moment the returned Athena trowed herself to bed and quickly fell asleep.