𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 ! 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚

𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗿 - 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 

𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗿 - 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲

            ☓────↺────☓
                               ┃┃►

Athena woke up like always did, she still didn't speak with Thomas after yesterday night. Neither she was planning to,she isn't like Aris.
Evening came and everything was normal till Thomas got up from his seat

"Whoo,hey you weren't called!" guard said to Thomas.

"Its just gonna be a second" Thomas answered."I just wanna se my friend can you let me through?"

"Get your ass back in that chair"

Thomas started walking to his seat but Athena knew he wasn't,body language. Thomas ran into the guards and they started fighting,the rest if the group A came to help. Suddenly ratman came.

"Thomas I thought we could trust each other,we're all on the same team here."

"Are we?"

Athena agreed,they never answer their questions they just say 'you're safe'.

"Get them to their bunks" ratman ordered.

Aris and Athena got fast to their room and went into the vents. Athena could hear them arguing. They soon got to their room.

"Hey you got it?" Aris asked.

"Yea, lets go" Thomas answered.

After a few minutes they were in front of the doors. They got in and couldn't believe what they saw. Clickers (grievers). It was still WCKD. The next thing was worse. They were bodies. People who get called every day. They were taking something from their bodies.

"Teresa?" Thomas asked as he looked at dome dark haired girl.

"Its Rachel,she got taken on the first day. I told her everything was gonna be okay." Aris said sadly. Athena remembers when he talked about her. He was in love with her.

They soon heard someone coming in. It was ratman and some other guy.

Ava Paige was alive. The trio was running to their room because they heard they were going to harvest group A.

They got to their room. Thomas was repeating 'its still wckd' while barracking the door. They started arguing but he convinced them and they were soon running to freedom.

"What are you kids doing out there?" Doctor asked them.

"Something you don't,take us to their friend or you're gonna wish you took us to their friend. Got it?" Athena threatend.

The doctor nodded and they were running again with alarm. Great. Doctor took them to the girl. But ratman and guards were close to them. Thomas and Newt broke the window and they all got out.

They found a door and someone was waiting for them. Athena took her pocket knife and threw it at attackers heart. The others just stared at her.

"Take a picture it will last longer." Athena sarcastically said.

They started running again,but the card was't working.

"Come on!!" They all yelled.

The doors opened reveling Aris and some other boy. They all got out except Thomas.

Athena saw he was shooting at ratman and guards. The door started closing.

"Come on Thomas!"
"You can do it!"
"Faster!"

Thomas got out and they all started running to the safety