➴07

🔞⚠️(A/N still slight erotica lmao, little less this time)

choi yeonjun.

"Good boy."  I purr close to his ear, still pleasuring him as he leaned closer to my embrace.

"Hyung..." He breathes out, hips bucking while his face was just centimetres away from mine. It was as if he wanted us to seal lips, yet he was inching away once I got so close to him that his warm breath fanned over my sweaty face. I was longing and craving to kiss his parted lips but I felt as if it was too intimidate, which is ironic as fuck knowing I'm giving him a hand job at this moment.

My eyes roamed over his body as my hand moved quicker, his semi like member releasing its cum once I ran my finger over on the slit.

"Ngh-" He whines loudly once his orgasm took over his body, his pale thighs trembled in sensitivity. "Yeonjun ah- ah!" He moans even louder than before as I kept jerking him off even though he just released, completely edging the boy while he looked at me hazily.

"Mmm you like that, huh?" I growl, finally pulling my hand away just so that Soobin can finally catch his breath, his chest heaving up and down as he looked at me with flushed cheeks. "You made me so hard baby." I mumble, stepping back a bit so that I could pull down my zipper down, pushing my white doctors coat back so that there was more access. I flick my eyes up just to see the nurse still panting, legs no longer parted, while he desperately held onto the hem of his scrubs which was the only clothing piece he had on.

I smile at him fondly, "Pretty...so so pretty."

Soobin sits up straight, legs now spreading so that he could accompany me between his legs once I came closer to him. "Are you okay?" I finally ask, my insides feeling tingly knowing I'm going really going soft on this boy. Usually when I have hook ups, I'm not as emotionally concerned. "Yes." He whispers, placing his hands on my shoulders once I held onto his waist, our chest pressed lightly together.

"You're so gorgeous." I mutter, placing my face in his neck just to scent him once again. "Fuck baby, there's so much things I wanna do to you..."

Soobin whimpers, arching his back once he felt my hands trailing up his slim body, sneaking its way under his shirt just to feel the warm, velvet like skin. "Relax..." I reassured, kissing over the hickey I made earlier. Soobins breathing subsided causing me to kiss his neck, up his Godly sculptured jaw line, stopping at his chin, right under his pouty lips. Soobin squirms, finally feeling how I took hold of his hand, bringing it closer to my body just to place it gently on my bulge which was longing for friction.

"Ahhh just like that baby." I moan, biting my lip as I felt him gently rub on my hard on. Completely shocked, knowing Soobin knew what he needs to do without me giving him an instruction.

I finally push away my pride, leaning closer to his face while he kept pleasuring me with his hand. Soobin responded immediately as he closed his eyes waiting for me to kiss him.

I smiled softly, gently holding his cheek.

Suddenly everything goes south as I heard the door swing open.

"What-"

My eyes widen immediately once I laid eyes on the patient from earlier, fucking great.

Soobin pulls away immediately, gasping once he saw the woman standing there with her jaw dropped. "I uhm..." Soobin panicked, pushing me off him just so that he could get off the desk. I noticed how he was shaking, mind probably all over the place, seeing how he almost tripped over his own feet.