Fitz's Diary

Requested by: Flamefox124   Thank you!

Ok so the question was, "DOES FITZ HAVE A SECRET DIARY? If so, does he talk about Sophie in it?"

The answer is yes, he does. One day, I was cleaning his room (that's somehow always covered in goop after Keefe or Dex comes over)(why do I even bother) and I found a red book with a picture of a dragon on it under Fitz'd bed (I also found Mr. Snuggles next to the book, but that is irrelevant). I opened it up to the first page and I found out it was a diary where Fitz kept his deepest, darkest secrets.

 The first page was all about his least favorite teachers he had to treat nicely since he was a Vacker. Then I read his account of The Great Gulon Incident, but that's a story for another time. I realized he had been keeping this diary for about 5 years, and had talked about ALL of the girls he found pretty.... which were a lot (but he also thought they were shallow). 

I flipped through the diary and found his account of 'The Great Splotching Incident' (thats what Keefe called it). I saw how he looked at Sophie in awe, but he didn't write anything about likening her, which was disappointing. I flipped through the diary again and I noticed a note on the last page. I read it and it was rather interesting. It didn't have perfect grammar or spelling, but it was full of deep, dark secrets, I have attached a copy here:

Dear Fitzy aka wonderboy,

It's the Keefester here. The most awesomest, coolest, top-of-the sundae dude. Your remember that sleepover we had the day before we left to go join the black swan? Yeah, me and Dex were both bored, and you were passed out, so we decided to snooop around your room (hope ya don't mind). Foster was still knocked out after her latest brush with death (she had Fostered it, AGAIN). Well, I noticed today by the way she looked at you, that she liked you. I guess i shouldn't have been suprised, since you had half of the girls at foxfire smitten (ofc I had the other half ;) But then I thought about my feelings, and I have finally come out of denial. I... I... ARGH ndenfernf its so hard to say! Okay, here goes nothing... 

Iputanelixerinyourdinnerlastnightthatwillmakeyourhairturnteal. (I also saw something erased but o couldn't make it out)

Yes Ik, I'm evil :) I just thought your hair should match your eyes. AHAHAHAHAHAHA I cant wait to see your new do.

But with all honesty, that wasn't what I was going to admit. Your my best friend so I need to tell you this. I.. i... i know you had a tough time processing your fathers mind break and I'm having  a hard time processing my mothers betrayel to the Neverseen so do you have any tips? 

Okay, that also what I wasn't what I was going to tell you, it was that

And it stopped. I noticed the page was ripped, meaning either Fitz tore out the page or Keefe did since he was to afraid to admit whatever it was (I had a feeling it had to do with Sophie though). 

I sighed, and wished these boys would just get their feelings sorted out and tell Sophie they liked/didn't like her. I also wished my children would talk to me more... they were so distant and I didn't even know what Fitz's, Biana's, or Sophie's matchmaking results were! 

"Mom, I'm home from school!" I heard my daughter scream. I rushed to hide the secret diary in its hiding spot. I then fixed my dress and walked down the stairs to greet my kids. Life as a mom was sooo hard ;)

P.s. the next day I checked under the bed and the book wasn't their. I checked everywhere else around the room, tried everything, and even vanished, but I couldn't find the book. Either Fitz found out I had read it and decided to hide it someplace I would never find, Biana found and took it, he lost it somehow, or he just decided to hide it somewhere else. It doesn't matter, I'll still keep looking like the nosy mama I am :)

Comment below with thoughts and other q's!