A trip to humans

Hi guys! So I know the war is over and I guess I won because Alden left Wattpad and Fitz is on hiatus but I enjoyed writing this book so much I'll keep publishing my children's secrets :) so here ya go!

Keefe and Fitz were in fitz's room, the door supposedly "locked" (they don't know mothers always have a way in ;).

They had recently come back from a visit to Sophie's house, supposedly playing a human game called dress-up.. but I knew they were lying. They were wearing human clothes and smelled of human foods for crying out loud!

So I was interested to know what my child and his trouble-making friend were doing in a city that they weren't even allowed in! Soooo.. I nonchalantly vanished and put my ear close to the doorway.

I immediately pulled my ear away from the doorway. The boys were listening to some type of annoying, screeching American music.

I wanted to get a closer look at the boys so I slowly opened the door and peeled inside, still vanished. Bad idea.

The boys were jumping on the bed, swinging their shirts around like flags and screeching "Baby, Baby ooooh! Thought you'd always be mine!!

'What type of repulsive music is that?' I thought. "Now your gone.. mmhm all gone." The next song came on and I quickly left before I had to endure another song. Tooooooo late.

The boys started screaming another song front the same annoyingly high-pitched artist. "Is it too late now to say sorrrrryyy!" I quickly left and tried to erase what I had just seen.

Well, seeing them listening/singing to music confirmed my hunch... they had been in the human world! But what were they doing? Collecting... music?

Suddenly, my daughter appeared right next to me, obviously eavesdropping as well, and informed me of whatever the heck the boys were doing.

"Justin Bieber," she declared. "He's a WAYYY popular artist in the human world." She then smiled.

"Sophie requested that the boys pick up his music for her.. although I think she knew they would end up getting addicted to it and act like this..." After that comment we both laughed out loud. What stupid, stupid boys.

"OMG I gotta go hail Sophie and told her what I just saw!" My daughter ran away as I erupted in a fit of giggles. I then smoothed my hair, fixed my dress, and headed to the kitchen with a smile on my face, making another batch of mallowmelt the boys would be sure to devote in minutes.

Thanks for reading (sorry for all the Bieber hate XD)! Please vote and comment!!