٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡ 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘖𝘕𝘌

* .                                                  🏤
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦ 🧚‍♀️🧚🏾
⋆ ·   *
⋆ ✧   ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ✨ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

❝ 𝘞𝘏𝘖 𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘐 𝘈𝘔 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘎𝘙𝘌𝘌𝘊𝘌 !

chayse sighed while reading a small piece of paper in her hand, "i'm literally the backbone of this place." the teen was complaining because of the to do list her boss had left for her to accomplish. the girl had started her job working for the local blacksmith in an attempt to get funds to move out.

the teen had heard of the illusive birch hills m biome about a million blocks out, and thought it would be a nice change of scenery, for the dirty haired blonde had out grown the desert she had been born into. the teen also wanted to go out and explore, discover a new mineral, a new mob or biome, literally anything that would make her name become known.

while most of the other young female villagers had been learning to collect resources nearby and tend to their family, chayse was out exploring. while out one night chayse discovered a nearby desert temple that had been looted many years priors to when monument had been "discovered". chayse and her best friend, miles, had been hanging around that spot since they were kids. but now the two were adults, and had grown past the need for hanging in some cobweb infested death trap. Just as they had matured enough the believe they had outgrown the walls of the village rang provided safety from outside forces.

" if you're the backbone of this place, then you MUST have scoliosis! " miles yelled back at the other whiny teen.

" shut the hell up. " the two teens had started working for the blacksmith around the same time, and although the two did work good together, they had their moments of toxicity. the stress of work was quite daunting for the duo, their desire to go out gave them the energy to step into the blacksmith's quarters almost every day.

"so what the fuck is on the list? " miles asked, while carrying over a stack of iron ore over to the furnace wall. chayse didn't reply, she simply walked over to the taller male and sat the crumpled paper on top of the iron. " fuck you."

the short statured female went back to wiping down her work are while humming the lyrics to shawty's like a melody in my head.

"OW!" miles called out without any warning.

"you good dumbass?" chayse had genuine empathy in her tone. the girl didn't hear a response after a moment, so the girl sat down her rags and went towards the sound of distress.

miles was on the cobblestone ground holding his head in his hands. "what the hell happened?"

"i have no idea." miles' expression was dazed, plastered in confusion. "i was about to put the ore in the furnace when i felt pain throughout my body. i lost a lot of hearts too what the hell!"

" you probably just touched the lava or something." chayse shrugged off the scenario.

" then i would be on fire dipshit!" miles had begun to get up from the ground, picking up spare chunks of minerals and coal he had dropped beforehand.

"ow!" it was chayse's turn to call out in despair, "why the hell would you hit me!" the blonde drew a stone sword that was close to her and pointed it at the culprit.

"bro i didn't hit you... my hands are kinda full in case you haven't noticed."

chayse swung her sword at the boy, and when contact was made the boy yelped once more. but almost in sync, a figure outside called out in distress as well.

authors note.
yucky yucky yucky ew i fucking hate it but cdmjcncej