Ch.4 || ~I miss you~

"That means I'll have to share a room with him?"

They all stopped talking and looked at me with a confused look.

A tear fell off my cheek.Suddenly,I bursted out in tears.I was kneeling down on my knees crying like a mess.

Chan and Minho were just standing there without knowing why I'm crying all of a sudden.While Seyeon bent down and wiped my tears.

"Wooyeon-ah,don't cry.You'll meet them,I-I'll take you there when you want to.Seyeon comforted me.

"NO DON'T!!"I suddenly screamed.

"Why?You don't want to meet them??"

"No,I-I want to meet but I can't,I can't face them!!"

Seyeon rubbed my back to make me stop crying.

"You sure that you don't want to meet them?"

I nodded in response.

She sighed while she took a tissue paper from the table and wiped my tears softly.

She stood up and gave me a hand.I took it and stood up as well.

The guys were still confused as hell but didn't question anything.

"Give me the address to your place".Seyeon asked to Minho.

"Why tho??"He questioned her.

"Shes gonna live there.I'll have to send her her stuff"

"WHAT!??I didn't even agree to it yet"Minho complained like a child.

Chan glared at Minho while he just sighed.

"You know what?It will be difficult to send it over there,I"ll just bring it to this hospital someday,is that okay??"Seyeon said to Minho and gave me a smile.

"Okay"Minho replied lazily.

________________________________________________________________________________

Few Days Later(Still Wooyeon's POV)~

It was time to go "home".How can I even live in a house where my Parents and sister aren't at?You sighed heavily.You were lost in your own thoughts until someone came and sat beside me.

"Wooyeon-ah,what are you dreaming about for such a long time?Its time to go.The Doctor said that you're discharged.I knew who that was.So,I just hugged her softly.She slowly hugged me back. More like patted my back slightly.I have not been close to her like this for a long time by now.I don't know why but,I don't have panic attacks when I'm socialising.

"Stand up now,we have to go,I mean YOU have to go.She said letting her hands off my back instead,cupping my face with her hands.She looked a bit too though.

She knew I'm not gonna stand up easily.So,she held my hands and made me stand up.I got up,she saw my face was down the whole time.

"Don't be sad,I-I'll visit you time to time"She said as she forced a smile.

She then took her phone out and dialed a number and started to speak.

"Hey Minho.Yeah,its me,Seyeon. Come to the hospital please.To pick her up,of course. Whatever,just come fast as possible.Bye!"

"Where did you get his number?" 

"By asking him.What do you even think??"

"Uhhh..Okay??"

________________________________________________________

~Few minutes later~

Minho arrived at the hospital.

"Woah! You kinda came faster than I expected you to come."

Minho replied with nothing.

"Hey,that was rude!!" Seyeon scolded him but he instead,he just grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside of the room and and said "Lets go" in a very small voice.

Is he fvcking stupid??I pulled my wrist away from his grip cuz it was  tight as heck.

"Let go of off me!!I haven't change my clothes nor have I gotten my suitcase"I  said in anger.

"Hurry up then"

I ran back to my room and saw Seyeon holding a big suitcase with some other bags there.I went up to one of the suitcase and took out a piece of outfit and changed into it.Then,I hugged my sister again,she hugged me back immediately.Then,I rushed back to Minho.

"I'm done!"

"Cm'on,lets go!"He said walking fast before me.

This bichh.

"Hey!!Wait for me!!" 

________________________________________________________________________________

~Few Minutes Later(At Minho's house)~

I arrived at the house,it was clean after all,it was not too fancy tho.I guess hes from a middle class family as well.

"Uhhh...So,where is my room?" I aske dout of nowhere.

"Umm..Y-you don't want to know the other rooms??"

"No??"

"Okay fine"

He leads me to my room,it was looking comfortable and good.It was kinda big tho.But its not a problem tho.

"You like it??"He asked me.

"Yeah.Its good." I said to him with a smile.

After he had gone and you had finished unpacking,you plopped in the comfy bed and took out  your phone.

You dialed your sisters number.

_______________________________________________________

~On The Phone~

Seyeon : Hello??

Wooyeon : Unnieee???

Seyeon : Yeah?? Why did you call me??

Wooyeon : I miss you already

A/N : Thank you for checking out the fourth chapter of "Love Me Back ♡" I really appreciate it😊. This series was inspired by Ink And Paper by minho-the-meanie . Please go check that out as well.Its just amazing UwU