Ch.6 || ~Period~

"That.Was.Long."

"I know right"I said as he flashed me a wide smile.

"Why are you smiling?"I said while raising an eyebrow at him.

He just shook his head as a response and whispered
"Nothing" in a small voice.

Weird...

"Uhh..Okay??"

Oh gosh.This is much more akward than I expected it to be.

"W-Won't you introduce yourselves??"

"Why should I?You already know my name."He said as he shrugged.

"Introducing yourselves doesn't only mean telling your name"

He rolled his eyes while sighing heavily.

"My name is Lee Minho.I'm 21 years old.Yeah.."

Oh gosh..This guy is annoying aa heck.

"Thats it??"

"I guess" I just rolled my eyes at him.He really is kinda moody.

"If you have nothing else to say,then I'm leaving"
Just like that he stormed off an shut the door leaving me shook.

"Whats with the sudden mood change?I just wanted to start a conversation" I huffed loudly while leaning on the couch.

~A few hours later~

"Aaah..I'm bored" I sighed heavily while putting the remote back on the table after closing the TV.

What does he even do all day?There are no any good channels on his TV.

I stood up from the couch in which I've been sitting for hours.I looked back at the couch to take my phone but I saw a small stain there.

"Huh?Whats this??" I crouched down to check whats that stain and my eyes immediately widened after knowing what it is.

"Shoot!Minho will kill me if he finds out that there is blood stain on his couch!"

"My periods have the worst timing ever..AAHHH!!"I groaned loudly in frustration.

"Hey,whats up with all the noise??" Some random guy that I clearly don't know just showed up in the room with an annoyed look . Tbh,hes very handsome.Wait,what am I thinking??

"Who are you?" We both said at the same time.

"Why are you copying me?" I said raising my eyebrow up.

"First answer my question,who are you?"

"Well,I'm...Why don't you tell your name first??You look like a theif right now" I said being a bit hesitant for god knows why reason.

"Oh really??You are the one who looks like a theif right now" He said folding his arms and taking a step closer towards me.

"How?"

"You're literally on the floor and your face tells that you've been caught stealing something"

"Well,that makes sense but its not true cuz I live he--

"No,Felix..I don't wanna do it" I was interrupted by a guy,an extremly cute guy. He has the guts to interrupt me. I bet hes younger than me.

"Thats hyung for you,Foxie" Another guy,which I'm guessing is Felix said while raising his hand on the other "Foxie" guy.

"Foxie,thats a cute nickname..Wait,are you trying to hit our baby!??"

Wow,how many guys are gonna be entering this room?