Pit Stop (FILLER)

Y'all sorry but I'm gonna include swearing from now on because that's how I see my character and should probably help my writing feel a little more smooth. Kids, don't tell your mothers what you read. It's gonna be our little secret:)
——————————————————

It's been about two days since we left the Southern Air Temple. Two days with my pain in the ass brother. Two days of chucking an apple core at his head, Katara trying to teach the sexist pig how to sew, and two days of complaining about wanting meat. The current one happening right now. And I'm just about to lose it.

"SOKKA! I SWEAR TO THE SPIRITS THAT IF YOU KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR STUPID MEATS, I WILL PERSONALLY FEED YOU TO A TIGER SHARK!" I shot up out of my seat with my eyes blazing and a waterspout rising behind me ready to execute my threat. Katara and Aang gave each other semi terrified and amused looks while scooting away from the over grown man child over here. Sokka has his back up against Appa's saddle trying to put as much distance between ourselves.

"N-no-now come on sis...I-i was just trying to anno-y YOU!" The more he kept talking the more I raised the waterspout. By the end of his feeble attempt at calming me down I smoothly moved my arm and guided the spout to him. Drenched and shivering he glared at me the best he could. But being the best little sister I am, I bended the water off of his clothes and out of his hair, back into the water below. Aang got up from where he and Katara sat and turn to all of us.

"I think we should make a pit stop. Sokka, you can go get your dead anim-I mean meat, Katara you can get whatever supplies we need, and Kaia if you want you can show me a few moves." No annoying brother? Waterbending? No flying? I'm in!

"You had me at 'Sokka you can go'."

"Hey! Respect your elders!" As if Sokka counts as an elder.

"Maybe I will once you start acting mature." Growling and stomping off once we landed, my brother grabbed his dearly beloved boomerang and threw it at a tree in front of him. But of course the universe seems to favor me in the moment because the boomerang bounced off the trunk and hit him in the head.

Katara and I were holding each other up trying not to fall in a heap of laughter. Aang already sitting down clutching his stomach before choking on air. He took a huge gulp of air that I'm surprised he didn't explode. He released all the air and unfortunately caught Katara and I in the crosswinds. Hair messed up and pushed to the ground, Katara ended up following my brother into the market place near by.

"Sorry Katara! Hehe sorry Kaia." He shouted at my sisters retreating figure then down to me.

"It's okay, lets go down by the water so I can teach you a few things."

"Cool! What's first? Giant waterspout? Tsunami? 100 foot wave???" Boy this kid is too ambitious for his own good sometimes.

"How about that weapon snowball I did back at that temple?" Immediately his face perked up but dropped as I told him some information he needed to know.

"Aang, remember that these are real weapons and can cause significant damage for those on the receiving end. If you ever want to practice with sword training like I do then sure. But in a real battle you have to be careful." He took in the words of warning but then looked confused.

"Why do you sword train then? You're an amazing waterbender, why would you need a weapon?" Ah so he noticed that.

"You can't always rely on your bending. There are chi blockers on the rise and I knew that if I were to face one, that I'd also want to know how to kick their ass in a fight. Other ways than Waterbending. The ice sword is mainly for practice. If my chi is blocked then it just goes back to snow." Aang thought over what I said for a little bit, lips moving the slightest bit, brows furrowed, and slightly nodding to himself. He looked at me with excitement and determination dancing in his eyes. I'm somewhat surprised as what he asked me next.