The Welcome Message

☆Heyo, I'm Theo. I'mma have '☆' before I start something like this. The others may do the same idk yet because I just made this! And to the other ppl on here, I'm not saying you have to but maybe do something similar! If you choose to do so, please put it on this chapter! :D

☆There is a few things I would like to mention to anyone who may read this and be confused. This account has several owners, I am one of them! Another thing is that there may be many references to the works done by An0nymousUser, I suggest to go read her stuff. There are also going to be things completely separate from her works, but it wouldn't hurt to at least check out her books. :)

☆To any of the other ppl on this account, idk of you'll be mad at this. If you are I'll take it down, just let me know.

** Howdy! This is CatClaws72, y'all can call me CC. I am one of the other owners and I wanna welcome y'all to this account and the crack stories. I'll do something like Theo except I'll put "**" when I'm the one talking. So welcome to this account and I hope you are ready for the stupid sh*t that is going to happen here.

**Because this is a collab account, sh*ts gonna go down.

☆^This reader is no longer present☆

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ HEY FUCKERS. I'm sorry that was rude, let me try again. *clears throat* HEY BITCHES. There! That's better. If you haven't guessed yet, It's Foxy. I'll be using the little cat thing when I'm speaking because 1. It's adorable, and 2. I fucking want to.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Basically just like CC said, shits gonna go down, but unlike her, I CAN ACTUALLY FUCKING CUSS NORMALLY. Sorry. I will most likely have lots of cuss words when I write, so if you don't like that, well, leave me alone and fuck you to hell and back.

// screaming oh people. Yo. I'm yalls (maybe) friendly crackhead Missourian! My username is AoxyGaming but ill be known as Aoxy to yall! I'll use the // when talking. I'm just using // bc idk what to use.

// Also listen to foxy, she spoopy if ya don't, and I don't want to see anyone losing their heads bc of foxy. so see yall in the crack!

~*~Ello peeps!! This is Figgy. I am another of the owners on this account. And I will use "~*~" before any of my writing. And that's it I think.