•0•

--------------------------------------------{🔪}--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------{🔪}--------------------------------------------Kuroo's POV:

Kuroo's POV:

I hummed softly, resting my chin at the palm of my hand. The class was quiet for the most part, occasional chattering and answering problems.

'How peaceful. It should always be this way.' I thought, taking a sip of my coffee before the peace and silence was interrupted.

"Mr.Kuroo!" A student half yelled and I chuckled as a I almost choked on the beverage and looked at the redhead kid who calls for me.

"Whats wrong?" I asked and the student pointed to the desk next to him, I looked over to see the Aphrodite of the class, no...the school.

(Y/n) (L/n), she had a (f/c) hoodie over her school uniform and the hood over her as she had her head set down on the desk.

"Oh..she fell asleep again?" I asked and everyone nodded.

"It's been happening more than usual." One student commented.

"She's probably overworking herself again!" A different student sighed.

"Maybe her sleep schedule is just majorly messed up?"

"Says the person that goes to bed at 2:00 in the morning."

"Should we wake her up, Mr. Kuroo?" Ibara who was her best friend asked me and I shook my head, looking at the clock as it was going to ring in about one minute for the last hour.

"The bell will wake her up and I'll talk with her. For now being me in the worksheets. It's fine if you're not finished." I hummed with a smile as the students got up, putting there papers on my desk and packing up their stuff.

I hummed before spinning back to look at the clock.

"Five..four...three....two...one.." As soon as I said one I had heard a loud,

BRINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

"WHOO!" Some of the students shouted as they hurried out the classroom and I looked back at The seat where (Y/n) was at and she had slightly jumped up from her seat, yawning softly as she grabbed her bag to leave the classroom.

"Ms.(L/n)..can we talk?" I asked and she turned to look at me, I saw the darkened eye bags under her soft doe like eyes, she hadn't even been her cheerful self.

"Ah. Sure.." She yawned, turning back to my desk and I rested my chin on both of my hands with a soft smile.

"What's wrong? You haven't been your usual cheerful self." I said and she looked at me and shrugged.

"I guess I've just been a little bit stressed out about the work..and the fact that my math grade is slipping isn't much help. I've also been pretty tired I guess.." She explained and I nodded.

'Such a pretty girl shouldn't stress so much.' I thought before looking back at the (h/c) haired girl.

"How about you stay after school for tutoring, it'll help your work and grade. Not to mention you won't have to pull all nighters and ruin your sleep schedule." I hummed and saw her tried expression turn into a beaming smile.

"R-Really?!" She happily exclaimed and I nodded.

"Of course. I need to make sure my students health are top notch don't I?" I asked and she smiled again, bigger than the last time.

"Ah! Thank you so much, Mr.Kuroo! When should I start coming?" I asked and I hummed, looking down at my papers before looking back into her (e/c) eyes.

"Why not tomorrow?" I asked and she nodded vigorously before bowing.

"Nyahahaha! Gomen! Gomen!!" She beamed and I smiled at her usual personality.

"Alright, you gotta promise me that you'll be your usual cheerful self, mkay?" I took off her hood down and patted her head, ruffling the females hair a bit.

"Now get to gym class before Bokuto gets you!" I chuckled and she nodded before halfway stepping out the door.

"Bye, Mr.Kuroo! Gomen again!" She happily exclaimed, giggling a bit and I nodded, waving goodbye to the female as she seemed to be far down the hallway.

"Oh, (Y/n)..." I spun around in my chair as I took out some papers that were in a folder, multiple pictures of the (h/c) haired girl.

"You just don't understand yet.." I hummed, kissing one of the pictures as I looked up at the ceiling.

"You just don't understand what a goddess you are yet~"
-
-
Well that's the Prologue! I hope I won't be disappointing people with this book so don't have high expectations!

If you want to send Fanart for this book, my Instagram is @ofhernursingways it's all lowercase btw!

Anyway, have a nice day

ᵐˢ.ˢʰⁱⁿᵃᶻᵘᵍᵃʷᵃ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵍᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵃⁿˢ( ˘ ³˘)♥