•1•

-------------------------------------------{🔪}---------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------{🔪}---------------------------------------------Tw Word Warning: Slut, just trying to make sure {🛑}

Tw Word Warning: Slut, just trying to make sure {🛑}

Kuroo sat next to the (h/c) haired female as he was trying to help her with the work, ya know just being a nice and friendly teacher helping out a sleep deprived student, nothing out of the usual.

Nothing out of the usual, right?

Well that depends on what you would call usual.

"Here, you divide the six and then you carry the nine." Kuroo said, handing the female back her pencil as she re-did the problem. The female nodded as she looked back at her teacher for reassurance.

"Ahaha! You got it right, Im proud of you!" The teacher hummed, patting the female on her head while she beamed at him.

"It's really only because of you, I would still be failing if you didn't give me this chance!" She beamed and Kuroo smiled more at the female as he watched her work on the problem.

One thing he loved about Ketsubutsu High was the female uniform and how perfectly it fit on the (h/c) haired, the uniform was a black Seifuku top with a red bow and a dark blue sweater over it and a black pleated skirt. The sweater curving perfectly around her chest and her thigh high socks feeling like a tease at her thighs(Ew. I felt like so disgusting typing this🤮)

"Mr.Kuroo?" The female chimed and the teacher snapped out of his gaze.

"Oh! Um! Yes?" He asked, sitting back up and regaining his posture.

"I'm still a bit confused about this part, can you help me?" She softly asked, pouting a bit with frustration.

Kuroo almost lost it at how adorable the (h/c) haired girl was.
It almost felt like that pout was itching for a kiss.

"Of course!" He hummed as he patted the female on her head and she flashed another smile.

"See, that's where you always get it wrong! You always forget to carry, how silly of you." He hummed and the female giggled.

"Sorry!~" She hummed.

"It's fine." He remarked as the female continued to work on the net problem. The male continued to stare her up and down though, he knew if he was caught eyeing her like some sort of prey he would automatically get called a creep.