•9•

--------------------------------------------{🔪}--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------{🔪}-------------------------------------------An: This is a short Chapter but just know y'all fenna get real mad at me

An: This is a short Chapter but just know y'all fenna get real mad at me. Oh well, here we fucking go!

Tw:Suicide mention, throwing up and blood, I feel like these aren't needed simce this is a yandere story but ya know, this ya last chance.
|
(Y/n) opened her locker with a smiled on her face, after her shorter nap with her boyfriend he had woke her up and drive her home with a goodbye kiss.

After that she had easily fell asleep and it was about the best sleep she had ever had.

"Morning!" Ibara exclaimed and (Y/n) smiled.

"Morning!" She hummed.

"You must've slept good! Lemme guess, that after school talk was worth it, huh?" Ibara smirked and the female turned the other way.

"Goodbye-"

"MA'AM, I WAS JOKING!"

Ibara snatched her best friend back as they continued to walk down the halls, overhearing conversations from other student's.

"I can't believe Shuichi killed himself."

"He seemed so happy."

"Do you think it was actually an accident?"

"No, why would Mr.Kuroo lie?"

"I heard his friends pushed him!"

"I heard it was because of a rejection."

(Y/n) zoned everything out when she heard the last thing as she started to speed walk even faster.

"Wow girl! What happened?" Ibara had to speed up to catch up with her.

"Oh it's just that those rumors are really getting on my nerves and I'm ready to go to class!" She lied and Ibara rose a brow.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeeup!"

"Okay, so can we talk about your totally not illegal relationship?" Ibara whispered.

"It's not illegal.... we're around the same age since he's still twenty.."