5

(Small Warning:this chapter  gets a bit steamy so just read at your own risk. It's really nothing to bad though.)

Aria was pinned against the door by Vincent with one hand as he moves his cold hand up her shirt. Aria shivered at his touch. "Mm Vincent what are you doing?" Aria asked breathing heavily.

"Shh it's okay." Amir whispered in her ear as Vincent and him switched places. "Just enjoy it, we'll make you feel good." Aria breathes heavily as Vincent continued to trail his hand up her shirt. First over her stomach,then over her rib cage,and slowly over her breast.

Aria moaned lightly in reply as Amir quietly came up to her. He kissed her passionately as Vincent continued to feel her up and down. "Oh god don't stop." Aria breathed out.

"Don't stop what?" Amir asked confused. "Don't stop what you were doing just not." Aria smirked. "But I just came to wake you up and see if you wanted to go to the protest?" Suddenly Aria bolted up, blushing like crazy.

Damn it I was dreaming. Aria was still slightly flushed as she looked up to see Amir sitting on the side of her bed. Trying her best to play it off she replied with a short "yeah I would love to go." And s sweet smile.

Amir nodded and walked out the room waving her good bye. "Holy mother of Zeus I really just- no shake it off Aria. It was just a dream it doesn't mean anything." She sighed and slowly got up.

As she got in the shower the thoughts of her dream last night began to resurface. How would it feel to be truly caressed by those cold hands? Or kissed passionately by those soft lips.

"NO BAD THOUGHTS." Aria screamed as she showered quickly. It was not going to be a good day Aria suspected. And she was right.

All throughout the day Aria kept having the dream resurface. Although her mind did seem to be more focused during the protest, it was just worse when she got back. Then she remembered, the boys had said they have two other siblings.

I wonder what they're like? I asked myself as I gazed through the small window of the bedroomZ. I still can't understand why I had that dream. All I know is that I would not let myself have the same one twice.

It'll be fine. No more dirty thoughts for me as long as I keep my mind on the protests. "OH MY GOD MY PARENTS!" It hit Aria like a slap in the face.

My parents are probably worried sick. I completely forgot to leave a note and I don't have my phone with me. "Nonononono" what if they called the police? What if they found out she was staying here.

Aria began to panic. She was worried. Her head began swimming with thoughts of how screwed she was if the cops found this place. How screwed her new friends were if the cops found this place.

As Arias head filled to the brim she began to get lightheaded. First she was panicking and then she was blacked out on the floor.

She had passed out due to a panic attack.

A/n: I apologize if the panic attack wasn't super dramatic. I'm not to sure what goes on during a panic attack but I tried to portray it the best I could.