10

Needless to say Aria was very confused.

Aria blushes deeply and looked at Athena. "So pretty." Aria gaped as she looked at Athena. "Well thanks you're pretty cute yourself." Athena smiled as she sat on Arias lap. Aria only blushed deeper as she realized she had said that aloud. "I- I'm so sorry for saying that aloud."

"Nothing to be ashamed about cutie." Athena winked as she gave Aria a hug. "So spill all the gossip sweetie. I wanna know everything that's happened while you've been here." Athena flashed her perky smile. "E-Everything?" Aria flushed as she remembered the embarrassing moments between the two other boys.

Athena stares into Arias pupils as the dilated. She then grasped Arias hands in her own. She leaned in really close and whispered in Arias ear. "I want to know every detail~" Athena purred in her ear as she slowly licked it.

Aria moaned slightly and nodded her head silently. "Great!" Athena smiles wide as she returned to her normal perky self. "Alright do spill the tea cutie!"

Aria then went into great deal about everything. Making sure to include the parts Vincent had forgotten. When she was done Aria was a bright red and Athena smirked as an idea popped into her head.

"Hey cutie I have an idea. Would you wanna play a game with me?" I smiled and nodded. I wonder what game she had in mind?

~girl X girl smut warning~

Suddenly Athena was on top of Aria, gazing deeply into her eyes. "The game is called 'who's better'. There are no rules and the goal of the game is just to see if I'm better then Vincent." Athena then leaned into Aria a bit. "So where should I start hmm?" Aria moaned as Athena pressed into her.

Although Aria would never admit it, she loved being dominated no matter the gender. Hot people were hot and that's that. And Athena was most definitely hot. Aria was a bit concerned about the two not knowing each other very well but that concern soon went away as Athena slowly moved her hand across Arias chest.

Athena would also be lying if she said that the girl below her wasn't extremely adorable. Her moans were like music to the ears. Athena proceeded to pinch lightly at Arias nipple and suck on the other. Although it wasn't much, Aria was already a moaning mess.

Things were starting to get even more heated now. Both girls clothing were on the floor and nothing was stopping them now. Athena was extremely good at this and Aria was very close to an orgasm. As Aria was close to having an orgasm all over Athenas hand, she moved away.

Aria whined a little as she sat up a bit. "Why'd you stop I was so close?" Aria pouted. Athena smirked. "I think we should wait. Not for any particular reason but.."

Athena began to button her shirt back up. "I want to see how bad you really want this before I continue. So if you really want that orgasm then you have to prove it." Athena winked and then walked out of them room once she was fully dressed.

Aria sat there stunned and naked. Not only did she want that orgasm but she wanted Athena now too. And she was going to prove it some way or another.

A/n: I'm sorry for how late I posted this. I had trouble finding out what I wanted to do and I've just had writers block for fOrEvEr.