CHAPTER TWO

||PROTAGONIST||

I walked in the halls for what seemed like 2 hours before I found stairs. Yes, stairs.

I tilted my head in confusion due to the reasoning that I was already on the second flooring. I shrugged it away and Went up the stairs either way. When I got up there, I found a balcony, with a Locked-up room. It had multiple locks on it with chains. I grew more curious and, no joke. I went up to it, like a foot, and all the locks opened, and all the chains break. I stepped back a bit.

"what the?" I questioned, whispering. Though with the fact I might get caught, I still went inside the room and looked around. There was a Shattered Photo, blood, Dust, spiders, a Ripped-up Kings bed, a one...oddly perfect looking drawer. I came closer and Looked around.

"everything looks so old and Damaged.... yet this one looks Fine...and new..." I whispered and closed the door. I went Back to the drawer and Looked inside. And found a bloody blade, and a Bloody Note. The note...it was signed by me deceased older brother. I widened my eyes as I read the whole thing...

||NOTE||

They are Foul demons. Blood sucking Demons. They prey on people they find and capture. They had my wife trust them. How Naïve she was. She fell in her trap, used her, then turned her into one of them. One of them I tell you! I had to kill her! If I did not, she would have killed me. But where did that get me. Her pleads, helps, and her cries...they were all put into the final stab I put into her. This knife... I had to use it to kill my beloved Love... those demons...they are killing me... this is my last plead. Father. Mother or my beloved siblings. I am sorry. I failed as your eldest son. Procter Wakanoba, and F.C for me...I love you all...

-Shirokiya.

||END OF NOTE||

I froze.... I cannot believe this. All my life my life with my brother was always hanging out with the unusual. But...I guess this led to his wife dying. Then...himself. He died in the hands of this house...I... I... no.

"my... I guess we didn't secure this room securely." A voice spoke. I heard the voice. It sounded like it was near me, so I looked back to find the others. Including yui. I grabbed the training sword as I see Raito chuckle and step closer to me as I feel a pair of arms make me drop the sword and holding my arms in place.

"ara ara~ what a feisty one~" he would say seductively. He lowered himself to my stomach, lifting my shirt up and licking my stomach. To this I flinched and Kicked him off. Then throwing Ayato to the other side of the room.

"get away from me!" I yelled in an angry tone. How dare they?! They killed my brother I am sure of it! I see them all chuckle at me as yui' s eyes turn green. I widen my eyes as she throws a Piece of glass to my hand. It hit it before I could not do anything. My hand was bleeding blood as I trembled.

"y-yui? w-why did you..." I ask in a trembling tone as she smirks and points to my hand as I hold it from my wrist. They all look at me and smirk. Except shū and Reji. They both did not do anything. Except Reji. He sighed as he glared at them.

"how troublesome." He told us in an annoyed. Ayato, kanato, Raito, and Subaru charge at me as I look around. Then just jumped up and hummed a song my mother once told me to protect myself from blood thirsty Vampires.

The lyrics went a long like this:

||LYRICS||

- Ha-ah~ Ha-ah~ ha-Aah~ Ha-ha-ah~ Ha~ ha-ah~ haa-ah~ ha-ha-ha-ha-ah~ ha-ah~ ha-ha-haha~

- Oh~ woah~ hoh~ sleep my darlings~ do not let them wait, you are hungry deceives you from reality~

- Rest your thirst down, the blood gone. Their murder may lead to you dying~ let your mind down.

- Do not get it to your head. Your blood thirst, has made you crazy...

- Oh, oh woah hoh, woah woah woah woah, ah hah,

- Oh, woah wooOh wooo hoh woah~

- "Leave the vampires, let them live. They are just like us, but with fangs...why did you kill them?"

- My dear we are saved, they hexed us...

||END OF LYRICS||

I finished the lyrics only ending with the 3rd to last lyrics sentence. The 4 knocked out as I calmed down and jump down. As I do this, I felt reji's stare put upon me. I felt as if he was looking at me in shock as I fix my shirt.

"yes Reji? What's wrong?" I ask him. He coughed as I look up rubbing my left eye. Shū slightly looked at me as I looked at him. We made eye contact for a few seconds before he looked away. Reji cleared his thought as the other 4 had been teleported to their room. Yui had passed out as well, so she got teleported to her room as well.

"I see...so your "her" son?" Reji passive aggressively ask me. I tilted my head as shū started to clarify.

"her son. When we mean "her." We mean Majorca. Or mediocre." He clarified. I widen my eyes. That is my mother's name. She died when I was only 8 from an unusual creature, in front of me and my little sister. All I remember from that moment is...her scream...and those eyes. I shook my head not trying to remember that horrible moment.

"yes..." I answered quietly. Reji sighed and walked over to me. I picked up the sword only to get it gentle put down again.

"I'm not trying to harm you. So please, lower your weapon." Reji whispered in my ear.