CHAPTER THREE

||PROTAGONIST||

I got chills up my spine as I slightly heard him chuckle. I calmed myself and Sighed, lowering my weapon. As I did this, I looked to Reji looking at my hand. I forgot there was glass in it.

"oh uhm...I-is there a first aid?" I asked trying to pull out the glass. But as it was halfway out Reji stopped my hand, pushing the glass back in. I slightly flinch at this as I saw, from the corner of my eye, Reji smirking at me. He helped me up as he looks at shū.

"shū. Help them to find the first aid and bandage his Hand up." Reji commanded him. He sighed and came over to me, grabbing my right wrist pulling me up. He then got me in his arms, bride style. He went downstairs and carried me to the bathroom, where the first aid was. He then set me down on the counter and got some healing medicine and put it on a Cotton ball. Pulled out the glass piece. Running down the water for one to five minutes.

"does it hurt?" He asks me as he stops the water and get the medicine on the wound. I nod and watch him as he just continued to put the medicine on my hand. After he did this, he bandaged my wound and looked at me and put some pressure on my hand. I flinch at the pressure.

"how does it hurt?" He asked again as I look at him. He was smirking.

"kind of...." I told him and he nodded. Letting my hand go. He then stood up but holding my arms in place.

"Huh? shū sir?" I questioned him. He ruffled my hair up and chuckled. I grew confused as he leaned near me and licked my ear. I flinched as he chuckled. I tried to kick him, but he held my legs in place.

"you really don't play nice, don't you?" He whispered in my ear. I got chills.

"n-no duh! I don't want to get bitten!" I told him as he and picked me up, again bride style. I thrashed around as he pets my head. It calmed me down as he smiles and took me outside of the bathroom, and into the halls. He carried me to a room, and not far from the bathroom.

"this is where you're going to stay for now. Until the-We find out where you came from." He told me putting me down. What does he mean?! They took me! I did not come to them! I never did! What does he think I am?!

"what do you mean?! You guys took me in! I was just minding my own business!" I softly yelled at him. He chuckled and shook his head, lying next to me. I tried to get up, but he pulled me back down, pulling me closer to him.

"what the..." I tried to ask him. But he cut me off.

"yui told us someone like you would arrive. Not from here but from somewhere else. She said that you are going to be the next sacrifice, and told us not to kill you, or she kills us." He explained to me, stroking my head. Sacrifice? Yui told them? I questioned this in my head. Thinking why, how, why me, and why now (hey that rhymed! ~ that is was fine! ~) I gave in and nuzzled my face into his chest as he strokes my head.

"are you sleepy as well?" He whispered in my ear. It was dead silent, so I just shook my head. He nodded and kissed my forehead. He then put an earbud in my ear as I look up at him. He smiled and played something that I found familiar. It is a perfect recording of a lullaby.... I somehow know...it was in my memories since something happened back when I was only 10. He hummed along with it with me as well. With this I started to sit up. I did not want to bother him, so I put the ear bud back in his ear. But he later his head on my lap.

"do you...know the lullaby?" he asked me whispering. I smiled softly and nodded as he chuckles. I stroked his hair as he touched my other hand.

"what can we call you?" He whispered asking me. I thought about it. The obvious answer would be F.C. but then he might ask me what the Means. So, I will make another name for myself.

"Shinomia. Or shion if you like." I whispered back to him. He nodded and held my hand as I smiled. We do not know each other sure. But I think he feels too tired to do anything. So, I think he wants to sleep. As soon as I thought he was asleep and tried to get up, he asked me something.

"Can you sing the lullaby then?" he asked me. I paused and tilted my head. I then smiled and started to hum the lullaby.

"No...don't hum it. Sing it." He commanded. He did not sound too scary, but he did sound intimidating.

"ah...okay." I nodded and started to sing it softly. He smiled and closed his eyes. He looked so peaceful.

||LYRICS||

Let me sing a lullaby

As you close your eyes

And as you are drifting off to sleep

How I hope that the dreams that you find

Are bright

Love, can we meet again soon in the bluest of skies?

Where a tomorrow waits for you and me

So hold me tight one more time, but do not kiss me goodbye

Because I know that I will see you on the other side

I will think of our song when the nights are too long

I'll dream of you for that's where I belong

Love, can we meet again soon in the bluest of skies

Only, in my dreams, do we meet again

||END OF LYRICS||

After I sung this, he fell asleep on my lap.  I smiled and stroke his head as the door opened and I looked over to the door. Reji walked inside and looked at me with shū on my lap. Asleep.

"so, this is what my brother went to. I am sorry for your disturbance by us. They are blood hungry." He apologized to be as I carefully put shū off me and got him in a comfortable position as I shook my head

"oh no It's okay. I sort of expected this.'' I Told him as I fix my cardigan. He nodded and gently held my hand as he took me downstairs to the main area. As we went downstairs it was awkward. Me and Reji did not even talk to each other for a bit.

"I never asked you what your name is. Or something we could us to call you." He asked me as I looked up to him.

"oh. Uhm, well I guess you can call me shion." I told him with a smile. He nodded as we reach the living room downstairs. The triplets were sitting on the couch, not looking up. Well I mean kanato was looking at teddy, his teddy. Yeah, I know, he is so creative with names. Both me and Reji stepped inside as I sit down on a couch across from the triplets, sort of next to yui. She did not have green eyes and was her usual stupid naive self. I cannot blame her, but I can criticize her. I mean I thought she would run away yet. Or at least fight them. But she let us them do what they please. Reji fake coughed to get their attention.

"well. Don't you all have something to tell Shion?" Reji ask in a cold tone. Ayato sighed and looked at me.

"I'm sorry for almost biting y-" he was about to apologize but I cut him off guard. I stood up and went to him confusing everyone. I stood in front of him and crouched, fixing his shirt.

"Pardon me...um...A-Ayato San." I quietly told him as I fix it and went back to my seat as he chuckled.

"your weird...I like it!" he said out loud. As Raito starts to talk to me.

"well...I'm also sorry...for almost biting you back there..." he apologizes. I smile and shook my head.

"don't worry about it. I forgot about the whole thing anyways." I told them as I giggled. They both nod as kanato looks at me. I tilted my head as he walked over to me. I grew confused as he held one of my hands, having it touch teddy. I tilt my head and smile. He smiled back and gave me teddy.

"huh? Kanato-Kun?" I ask him as he shook his head and made me hold teddy.

"don't worry about it. Hold teddy. I'll let you okay?" he told me as I nodded. He patted my head and went to Reji.

"anything else we "need" to do?" he asked him as he nodded. With this kanato went to his spot on the couch. Reji started to ask yui some. Something about what shū told me. I did not hear much. But...I did hear...

"Get out of here. They will hurt you." From a strange woman's voice. A stranger if you will. I then passed out. For a bit. I do not know how. Or for more long. But I did.