2

"Gru, the minions are here" Dr.Nefario says over the intercom

"Yes I'll let you guys into my office " I say through the intercom. I push the button to let them into my lair and hear the footsteps approaching me.

Suddenly I see each minion head pop in one by one there is a tall one, a very short one, and a medium sized one. Dr. Nefario finally pops in after them and introduces me to the minions

"Gru this is Kevin" he points to the tallest one

I step forward and shake his hand

"Stewart" I move to the right and shake the smallest one's hand

"And this here is Bob"

I once again move to the right only to come face to face with the nose gorgeous specimen I have ever seen. He wore round googles that complimented his face, three stands of hair pulled over to the side in a sexy side swept hairstyles and the overalls.

Don't get me started on the overalls. They were blue, which went hand in hand with his yellow complexion clinging to every curve of his jelly-bean shaped body. Even his large bratwurst hanging in the front of it. The side cuts of the overalls were low. Low enough to make me want to rip the overalls off and do things to him, unholy things to him.

I finally snap out of this trance and step forward once again to shake his hand

"Hello"

"Papoy" he smirks at me

I lock eyes with him only to be rudely interrupted by Dr.Nefario speaking

"- Gru I was just discussing with these three here, when we were coming in that the best thing to do is to give rooms in the house to stay in just so they can always be ready to do their job"

"Yes" I reply " show then to their rooms upstairs so they can get a good night's sleep and can begin working tomorrow"

"Very well sir" he begins to lead the minions out of my office. And they all walk out in a perfect line, My eyes  still lingering on Bob.