To my surprise Bob wasn't weirded out by that fact that I came to his room late at night. In fact the most of the night we stayed up talking, sitting on his bed. Discovering that we have a lot in common.
It's good to know I have someone to confide in.

At around 2 a.m. I finally confess

"Bob, I like you. I really, really like you."

He stares deeply into my eyes. He looks shocked.

"Do you feel the same way, Bob?" I ask more desperate than ever

"Si Gru." He utters

I look straight into his shit coloured eyes. I can't take it anymore I grab his small face and kiss it, kiss it with all I have.

He kisses back sweetly slipping his tongue-in-my mouth, in a way so divine, I feel myself get rock hard. He climbs over sitting on me and I lean back against the headboard of his bed. my erection grows even more at this point and I can't take it anymore. I shift my hand from his thighs to his cock and grip it through the overalls.

Bob moans in minion language
"Yehhhf siii Gru"

I can't take it anymore my pleasure giving in. I get up and stand next to the bed, Bob still sitting looks at me in confusion. I then pull down my pants revealing my throbbing member. The shadow of my large bratwurst is casted upon bobs face.

"Banana?" He whispers into the wind

"Yes" I grin cockily "banana."

Bob grins in approval and takes me in his mouth. He swirls his tongue around my cock and sucks hard, harder than I have ever been sucked before, harder than Dr. Nefario has sucked.

Yeah that's right, even Dr.Nefario

My legs shake and I groan deeply from the intense orgasam taking over.

After a few more pants and groans I come in his mouth and pull my dick out of his mouth watching my come squirt  over his face and overalls. He lays on the bed exhausted and I lay next to him.

He then turns his head to me and gently strokes my face planting a kiss on my nose

"Gobnigt Gru" he smiles sweetly

I wrap him around my long slender arms, and shift closer to his body to spoon him.

"Goodnight bob"