Shot 1- the mysterious murder!!!

It was night time.. A bunglow is shown..
Suddenly a bullet shot is heard..

The worker of the house who was downward rushes to her malkin room.. And shock to see her in pool of blood with a gun in her hand..

The bullet was shot to her head.. Giving a view of suicide..

The servent was in shock

With courage she calls police station..
After 15 minutes police van arrives..
Many officers comes out..

Inspector - wait sir will be here in any time... We can't enter before him.. He gave us strict instruction..

Junior inspector - he is such a different person.. Looks like he is so proud of himself..

Inspector - hey don't say anything.. He have his own style of investigation.. But he the best

Soon a car stops infornt of bunglow.. A handsome man comes out of it.

Both the inspector salutes him

He is none other than ACP jeet madnani
He nods..

He enters the house with full attitude.. The police man follows him..

He looks at the scene..
Jeet- who is she..

Inspector- sir she is lavanya she works as PA of rakshit shergill in shergill fashinova..

Jeet looks on..

Junior inspector - sir it looks like a suicide..

Jeet - sometime what we see is not the reality... Something more deep is hidden behind this..

Inspector - that means sir is it murder..

Jeet- maybe..
He looks around the room. And orders to take the body for postmortem..

He finds a watch... It was a special watch... upper glass can be open...
Inside it was picture of rakshit noor and divya..

He smirks..