Two !

Rudy couldn't help but to stalk the girls Instagram, trying to not accidentally like an old post of hers while scrolling through her feed. She was gorgeous and had to be his age Rudy didn't know if he should contact but if so what would her say.

"Yo bro" Rudy called out for chase "yea what's up man" chase replied walking in the living room "what would u say to someone that u barely know" the blonde boy asked "are you talking about this Monica girl" chase said already knowing he was talking about her.

"Yea, I really wanna get to know her" Rudy said deciding "a simple dm would be nice" the brunette boy said with a shrug "so like a "hey" the other boy said ready to text it in.

"Yup" chase said patter Rudy's shoulder then walking to his room, Rudy's heart was racing many thoughts were going through his head but he pushed them aside and closed the app sighing loudly.

Rudeth posted !

Rudeth: missing the obx 📸: @hichasestokesView all 35,294 commentsFan1: can we please get a confirmation for season 2!!

View all 35,294 comments
Fan1: can we please get a confirmation for season 2!!

hichasestokes: thank you for the picture credit :)
↳ Rudeth: I mean 👀

Alyssaviolet: this is who I'm talking about @Monicataylor
↳ Monicataylor: I cant see the front of him but the back of him looks cute

User1: 🤩🤩

Jonathandavissofficial: that sunset was crazy
↳ Rudeth: right glad I took a picture of it

Fan2: I love you

Adri is typing ..!
here's ch 2 or sum this is a lot easier than a jj ff in my opinion