Fourteen !

"Hey" Monica said to Rudy as he let her in her home "hey" he responded back setting down the food he brought them "so I was wondering if u wanted to watch a movie" she said Turning on the tv "yea, what movie" Rudy asked bringing the food to The couch with him.

"Hmm maybe a Pixar movie" Monica said jumping on the couch like a little girl "ur so cute" Rudy mumbled making Monica turn her head "what" she asked not knowing what he said "nothing, but maybe toy story" he suggested "ooo yes" Monica said searching for the movie.

Monica and Rudy finished their food as the movie was just about to end, Monica threw the trash away and sat closer to Rudy. Snuggling her head into his chest, he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. The movie ended and as the credits started rolling Rudy looked down at Monica with passion in his eyes.

Monica looked back at him but also looking down at his lips, Monica knew that it was now or never Monica moving close to his face signaling Rudy to do the same, their lips connected like a puzzle piece. Moving in sync, Monica was pulled on top of Rudy's lap reconnecting the kiss.

They pulled back looking at each other "wow" Monica whispered making Rudy give her a soft smile "I like you a lot" Rudy said not caring if she felt the same or not "I like you too"
She said their foreheads coming in contact with each other.

"So what does this make us" Monica asked confused she didn't wanna ruin her friendship with Rudy if u even call it that now "do you wanna be my girlfriend" Rudy asked hoping she'll say yes, "I would love to be your girlfriend" Monica said kissing him once again.

Adri is typing ..!
CUTEEEEE I had to at some
Point Love you all ! ❤️