3

Harvey's P.O.OV

I held his wrist tightly and he stared at me in shock.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know" he said.

His words left my ears quickly the only thing that's running through my head is from my other alphas and betas when they found out. They would touch them on purpose and make fun of me. All of them left because i burnt them without thinking.

"Ow, Harvey let go i said i was sorry" Nathan tried to get out of my grip.

I just held in tighter until I heard the door open. I let go and looked over at the door.

"Shit" Nathan cursed.

I looked back at him and his wrist has my hand print on in and a second degree burn.

"Nathan are you alright" a women said quickly ran to us.

"Yeah, I'm fine" he hissed in pain

"What did you do to my son" the lady yelled at me.

"I-I" tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"Mom,it's okay, he didn't mea-"

"Get the hell out of my house, you will not ever see my son again" the lady slapped my cheek.

Tears were starting to fall from my face and my body was heating up

"Get out now" the lady yelled

"Mom, don't make him go ple-"

"Fucking get out before i call the cops"

"Harvey look at me" Nathan commanded

I looked at him and his face is filled with worry and pain.

"Go, I'll be fine I promise"

I nodded and got up running out of the house as i felt my body heat up more. I know that im on fire and i can't stop it.

I ran as fast as i could home and i opened the door. I went to the living room and saw Harley with her omega watching tv.

"Oh my god, Sam, go run cold water in the bath and hurry" she told her omega.

Sam ran to the bathroom and Harley went over to me and cautiously touched me.

"Breathe Harvey, in and out, cool your flames" she whispered

I breathed and she walked me to the bathroom whispering to me that I'll be okay. She put me in the tub with my clothes and not caring if the tub isn't filled all the way.

"Sam, go get a bottle of water from the fridge"

Sam nodded and left the bathroom. He isnt freaking out that much because he's seen this a lot.

I cooled down and I told everything that happened to Harley and Sam. I'm still in the tub because even tho im not in flames anymore I'm still a sobbing mess.

"Harvey, i promise he'll be fine, it's just second degree, and you said yourself that it wasn't that bad of blistering which means its more of first" Harley said holding my hand.

"But I hurt him, everyone was right, they said that i wouldn't last a day with him"

"He's not like the others bud, he was treating you like a normal alpha and beta"

After a bit Sam was helping me dry off and getting me into different clothes. Harley was making us dinner for all three of us.

"Harvey, I know that you and your owner will be just fine, you said that he was trying to defend you so he's not mad"

"I know but, i hurt him"

"That isn't your fault, it's because of your other owners who hurt you"

Sam wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. We got out of the bathroom and went go the kitchen seeing Harley setting up the table.

"Sam, can you get the glasses please"

Sam nodded and grabbed the glasses from the cupboard setting them on the table. One on the head of the table one on one side and one on the other.

"You two can sit, I'm almost done" Harley said.

Sam sat down but i went over to Harley and hugged her from behind.

"What's wrong bub?"

"Can i skip dinner? I'm not feeling well"

"I guess, you did actually have lunch today, but that means you have to have breakfast in the morning"

"Okay" I let go of her and went over to the table putting the stuff that was out for me away.

I walked into school and waited for Nathan at his locker. Omegas always have to wait for their owners by their locker.

The bell rung and im still waiting for Nathan. Is he not coming today? Did i hurt him that badly? What if he's in the hospital because of me?

"Hey, omega, why aren't you in class" a girl asked me

"My Alpha hasnt come by yet"

"I'll take you to class, what do you have?" She asked.

"History, room 163"

The girl pulled my leash chain and took me to class.

"Jillian, hello, what are you doing in here?" My teacher asked

"This omegas owner didn't show up so I brought him here so he wouldnt miss class" Jillian said

"Ah, Harvey, his desk is that empty one right by Tashi" the teacher pointed.

Jillian took me over to my desk and locked me on the desk. She told me to sit down and I did telling her thank you.

"I told you he wouldn't have him for long"

"He probably burnt Nathan's house down"

"He probably killed the guy"

The day went on and i was lonely. Everyone was talking about me and how I already lost Nathan.

"Harvey, are you okay?" Harley asked coming up to me.

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for everything to die down" I whispered

"Go get some lunch, Sam and i will be waiting for you"

"Okay" i got up from my seat and went to the lunch like getting the same goop as always.

I never really thought how unfair all of this is till Nathan. It's normal for me to be told what to do and what i eat. But Nathan showed me that I can be who i want to be.