6

Harvey's P.O.V

I waited for Nathan by his locker excited to see him again. Harley was trying to talk to me but i was too distracted to even bother to listen to her.

Soon the bell rung and Nathan isn't here yet. He doesn't live far away from school, I hope he's okay. I kept waiting for him till the principal came by.

"Harvey, why aren't you in class?"

"I'm waiting for Na-my alpha" i answered

"Well, i give you permission to go to class"

"Thank you sir"

The principal walked away and I started to go to class till i ran into someone making me fall.

"Im sorry" i apologized.

"Get the fuck up" my leash was pulled making me get up and I looked at who it was, Nathan.

"Nathan I missed you so much" i smiled hugging him

"Get the fuck off of me,I didn't give you permission to touch me" Nathan pushed me off.

He's back to a normal alpha demon. Why is he like this? I don't understand.

"Let's go, i don't want to be more late" Nathan pulled my leash.

We walked to class and he opened the door. He took us to our desk and he sat down and pushed me to my knees chaining me to the desk.

"Harvey, who is the king of demons" The teacher asked me

"Asmodeus, ma'am"

"Okay, and who is the demon of music?"

"Beleth ma'am"

She nodded and continued teaching. I felt Nathan touch my horn making me jump and flare up.

"Harvey, do not disturb the class" the teacher shouted.

"S-sorry ma'am"

Nathan grabbed my horn again and I bit my lip.

"Make any noise and you will regret it" he growled in my ear.

I nodded and he kept playing with my horn. My horns are really sensitive, same with my tail and wings. And when i say really sensitive I mean super sensitive.

I bit my lip harder as i felt my pants starting to tighten. I felt something warm and wet touch my horn and I quickly covered my mouth holding back a moan.

"Good boy" Nathan whispered in my ear.

It's last period and Nathan kept teasing me. I squirmed a bit needing to go to the bathroom. Nathan only gave me water for lunch nothing else.

"A-alpha I need to go to the bathroom" I whispered looking up at him.

"Hold it" he growled.

I nodded and tried paying attention to the teacher.

"Nathaniel, answer number twenty"

"I don't know sir" Nathan said leaning back in his chair.

"Harvey?"

"Fifty six" I answered

The teacher nodded and called someone else to answer the next question. Nathan kicked me and I looked up at him. He gave me a water bottle smirking. I let out a small sigh and opened the water drinking it.

"Alpha please, I really need to go" I begged Nathan as we sat on his couch.

"No, and if you don't shut the fuck up I'll hurt you"

"let the poor boy go to the bathroom" Nathan's mom hit him with a rag.

"Fine, go, but you better be in my bedroom once you're done"

I nodded and quickly got up going to the bathroom.

As i finished drying off my hands I went into Nathan's room only to be pushed on the floor.

"Ow" I hiss rubbing my head.

"Bed, now" Nathan growled. He's only wearing his pants and he's holding a whip.

I stared at his six pack and v-line. His body is so hot, i wouldn't be mad if he wasn't being such a dick right now.

"Is said now" Nathan raised his voice hitting me with the whip.

I quickly got on the bed and he stood there watching me.

"Clothes off"

"All of it?"

"Yes all of it you dumb omega"

I did what he said while I felt tears prick my eyes. Nathan came over to me and I realized that he is now fully naked.

"Lay down on your back"

I laid down and I watched him get closer to me. Nathan got on top of me kissing and biting my neck making me softy moan.

"This is supposed to be a punishment, not fun time" Nathan growled hitting me across the face.

"I-I'm sorry"

"No you're fucking not, You're just a dumb omega who can't do anything by himself, you're just a dumb slut who's going to take my cock inside your little asshole" Nathan grabbed my neck and started to choke me.

Nathan was about to put himself inside of me but i stopped him.

"Y-you have to wear a condom, t-that's a rule" i choked out.

"I don't give a Damn about the rules"

He was about to go in me again but i tried fighting against him. That was a huge mistake because next thing I know a knife was in my shoulder.

I screamed bloody murder as he took it out of me. My blood was pouring out.

"Now be a good omega and do as I instruct" Nathan choked me again.

"Get off of me" i screamed taking my hand and burned his face.

"Shit" Nathan got off of me and backed up to the wall hitting it hard.

"What the hell is going on in he-oh my god" Nathan's mom came into the room.

I grabbed a pillow and held it tightly crying. Nathan's mom came over to me and moved the pillow to look at my wound.

"what the fuck did you do to him, you went too far" His mom yelled at him.

Nathan just stood there with a blank face. Nathan's mom quickly went out and came back with a first aid.

"You'll be okay, i promise, everything with be okay" She whispered to me while attending to my wound.

"H-Harvey I-" Nathan started to speak snapping out of his trance.

"No, don't talk to me, i hate you, i fucking hate you, i don't want to be your omega anymore, i don't want you to be my fucking alpha" i screamed at him tears pouring down my face "I WANT YOU OUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE"