His Boring Life.

Taehyung's POV-

Today,was another boring day for me.I finished my work and announced a vacation for all of my workers.Why?Because I was bored,duh!

Yes,I am a CEO of a MNC.There are thousands of people working under me.I have everything-houses,money,fame,handsome face."Everything".

At least that's what people what.For me ,My life seems boring.Everywhere I go people respects me ,they don't treat me as an 24 year old.I just wanted to feel something different.And when I told that to my hyung and his husband.They told I missed the feeling -"LOVE".

My hyung-Kim Namjoon.
His Husband-Kim Seokjin.

My parents died when I was 6 , since then hyung took care of me.But I wanted to give him some rest.So I took over the company when I was 18.Yes,exactly on my birthday.

There are sluts everywhere trying to get into my pants,only for money.But I was never interested in them .Hoseok-hyung says I might be gay and there's nothing wrong with it .

Am I gay ? I don't know for myself.

While I was in my thoughts,My phone rang.I smiled seeing the ID.

                   Hoseok-hyung(cousin)

"hey ,tae,how's my best cousin doing?"

"Am fine ,hyung ?what about u and noona?"

"Y/n is fine. So I called office and they told u announced vacation.Were you bored again?"

"U know me well"

"Aish,this kid.So tae, u remember yoongi right?"

"yep;hyung"

"Good.So he invited us over to his guest house in the forest 20 kms away from the town.Since you are in vacation ,I thought u would come too."

"I don't know,hyung."

"Oh,come on, tae tae,it would be fun.Besides I'm bored with THIS horse here"

"You are bored of me , babe ?😢"

"Noona,since you asked I'm coming.So I will pick you guys at 5 tomorrow."

"K tae,we will get ready by then.See u soon.bye"

"Yah,park Y/n,how dare you to talk about me like that?I'm gonna puni-"

Beep,Beep,Beep.

The phone went off and I fell on my couch.I texted namjoon-hyung about this.And got ready to bed early.

"Vacation in the forest..................huh?

I guess there won't be very much fun though..."With that I drifted off to dream land.

No ones POV-

Little did he know that his life was going to be much more interesting than he thought it would.....