part one

The boys house*

"Hey guys"jake says "what"corey says "whats up"sam says "im inviting my sister over for a few weeks is that ok"jake asks "of course brother"colby says "you just wanna see if shes hot"corey jokes "no i don't"he exclaims making us laugh "ok ill call her"jake says grabbing his phone and facetiming her.

Addisons pov

I was laying on my bed listening to my music when i get a facetime call from jake, i smile to myself and answer it "sup sis"jake says "hey"i say "me and the guys talked and we want you stay with us for a few weeks"jake says "really"i say smiling "yeah the flights tomorrow and corey and colby will be waiting for you"he says "im corey"corey says showing his face in the camera "and thats Colby"jake says pointing it to him "hi"he says "hi"i say "ok well pack and get ready"jake says turning the camera back to him "ok i love you"i say "love you to"he says as he hangs up i squeal in excitement and jump up and grab a suit case and grab most of my clothes and three pears of shoes and some pajamas and undergarments then fold them and put them in and then i go grab my tooth brush,toothpaste, floss, and mouth wash and put them in the tiny pocket on the side and then i go and grab my brush and makeup bags and put them in a bigget pocket on the side and zip up the pockets and put my suitcase by my bed and grab some black sweats that says juicy on the back and a black sweater that says no name on it and lay them out and then i grab a t-shirt that says stranger and some black shorts that has tongues all over it and go the bathroom and shower. Once im done i get out and get a peice of gum since i put all my tooth paste and stuff up already and chew it, i get in bed and set an alarm for 5am and turn off my light and go to bed.

I know its really short i just dont wanna put a lot of the things in one chapter :)