part nine

I woke up not feeling good but i ignored it and got dressed

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and started eating it suddenly, i felt the urge to throw up so i ran to the bathroom and threw up "you ok sis"jake asks i nod flushing the toilet "i woke up not feeling good"i say he reaches ou...

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and started eating it suddenly, i felt the urge to throw up so i ran to the bathroom and threw up "you ok sis"jake asks i nod flushing the toilet "i woke up not feeling good"i say he reaches out to me and feels my head "you got a fever"jake says as i stand up i wash my mouth "im gonna go lay down"i say "do you need anything me and corey are going to the store"jake says "no im fine"i say and go upstairs to my room turning thw light off and the led lights coming on as i lay down.

Jakes pov

"Addisons sick so we have to get her something"i say to corey as we get in the car "we can get her some drinks and soup"corey says i nod and turn on music.

We get to the store and go inside and grab some sprite, water, body armors, and snapples for addison and extra ones for the boys then we go to the food isle and grap some soup and we grab some extra stuff and pay for it. We bring everything out to the car and put it in and then we get in and drive back to the house

We get to the house and bring everything inside and put it up "is addison ok"i ask "she's in her room throwing up like crazy" sam says so i grab a strawberry banana body armor and pour it in a cup and put ice in it and go upstairs and see addison groaning "i got you this"i say sitting the drink down "thanks"she says "do you wanna go to the doctors"i ask "hell no"she says making me chuckle "i got some soup and some more of your favorite drinks" i say "who knew you could be so nice"she jokes i notice she still has her shoes on so i get up and take them off and put them on her shoe rack "you want some soup"i ask "no im gonna go to sleep"she says placing her cup down "love you sis"i say "love you to"she says closing her eyes, i leave her room closing her door and going back downstairs. "Is she ok"colby asks "yeah"i say sitting down "who knew jake could be so sweet"sam jokes making me glare at him playfully. After a few hours i go back up and see addison asleep I figure i should wake her up so i go over to her and shake her a litte "what"she groans "wake up"i say "why"she says tiredly "so you can sleep tonight"i say "fine"she says grabbing her cup and going downstairs me following.

Addisons pov

I go downstairs to the kitchen and grab a cold snapple and open it and drink some and wash my cup and put it up and sit on the floor by the couch "you ok"corey asks "yeah"i say still tired he nods and sits down "hi"colby says sitting by me "hey"i say suddenly, i remember us kissing and i smile "you feeling ok"colby asks i nod laying my head on his shoulder closing my eyes.

Sorry ik it sucks :/