Chapter 3 : Fluff time!~

"Aniki! Wake up already!" A voice called out as he hit the raven-haired repeatedly with a pillow. What a lovely morning...

"Oi! Let me sleep!" Soraru complained, covering his ears. Not wanting to let the raven-haired sleep in peace, Nqrse just continued to smack him. After 5 minutes of smacking and shouting, Soraru finally woke up, clearly mad at the pink-haired. He glared at him as Nqrse looked at him like he didn't do anything wrong.

"Ah- Soraru~san! You're awake!" An albino chirped up as he walked into the Infirmary, followed by an energetic Sakata.

"Hurry up, Soraru~san! Breakfast is over, you know? I and Maashi did our best to make it!" He complained as he put his hands around Mafu. "Mafu~kun also knows how hard we worked!"

"W-Well, you guys almost set the kitchen on fire...If it weren't for Kashitarou~san and Senra~san, you might have destroyed everything..." Mafu said with an awkward smile on his face. Hearing the albino's answer Sakata just felt bad and looked like a sad puppy.

"I-It still tasted kinda nice~" Nqrse, not being able to bear his expression, tried to cheer the red-haired up and it surprisingly worked.

Being the wonderful morning that it was, this much energy in the morning overwhelmed Soraru as he shut his ears once again. After a while of just sitting on the bed, the raven-haired got out of the bed and went to brush his teeth. Immediately after brushing his teeth, Sakata dragged him into the Cafeteria, eager to hear his opinion.

As soon as he put the spoon in his mouth, he tasted an extremely high amount of salt. He looked at Sakata who radiated happiness like a dog who's owner finally returned home from a long day at work. Seeing his happiness, Soraru had no choice but to lie. I guess even the emotionless Soraru can't bear to make Sakata sad~

"I-It tastes ni-nice..." He managed to blurt out, before gulping down a glass of water. After he finished his meal, he felt like he was already on his way to heaven. They had a long day ahead of them.

"Se-n-ra~ Are you going to the Art room again?~" Shima asked the blonde as he exited the cafeteria. Even if it seemed boring, the purple-haired still liked to watch Senra paint. Well, more like staring at Senra but, we don't talk about that.

"Yes~ Do you wanna suggest something?" The blonde answered, giving Shima the brightest smile in the universe. Seeing such a precious smile, the purple-haired's cheeks heated up.

"U-Uh...How about drawing the courtyard? It's really pretty, right? Especially since the cherry blossoms are blooming~" Shima blurted out. The blonde chuckled before both of them went to the Art room.

"Urata~san, do you wanna explore the school a bit more?" A green-eyed brunette asked Urata.

"I guess I'm also a bit curious about everything different..." The short brunette replied. So, they did.

"Nee nee, Aniki? Do you wanna play games with me, Luz~kun, Mafu~chan and Sakatan?" The pink-haired asked Soraru after the raven-haired finished his one-way ticket to heave- I mean, breakfast.

"Eeehhh? Where are we even gonna play? What are we even gonna play?" Soraru questioned as he came back to Earth.

"Well well well~ We found a couple of games in the storage room and we can find controllers in the Gaming Club's room~ Probably..." He said, mumbling the last part so no one heard it.

"I think I'll pass~ I'll go search for Ura~san!" The red-haired said as he declined the invitation. He waved to them as he skipped his way down the corridor.