💜Part 3💜

No one's POV:

Taehyung carry Jungkook to the bathroom and take off their clothes. They clean theirself in the shower Until Taehyung Touch Jungkook's Cock.

-Jungkook: Yah! W-what are you doing!
-Taehyung: Sh...

Taehyung keep touching Jungkook's cock until Jungkook moan.

-Jungkook: T-Taehyung~...
Taehyung Slap his ass and make Jungkook Flinch.
-Taehyung: Im not Taehyung to you. Im daddy to you.

Jungkook's POV:

-Your so horny dont you?~...
-Taehyung: Yes I am~..

-The next Day-

I woke up in the morning in my dorm and saw Taehyung hugging a pillow while sleeping. He is so cute!

 He is so cute!

This Is Him. ^^

-Taehyung wake up!

He still sleeping and ignoring my words, I was thinking what words should i wake him up...
(You know what I mean 🙃)

I whisper in his ear and said..
-Daddy~...,Wake up~....

He wake up and was shocked what i just said to his ear. He ask...

-Taehyung: Baby Bun What did you say?
-Nothing? 🙃
-Taehyung: Ok then...
-Cmon! Hurry its time for school! But i will go to shower firsh. (First)
-Taehyung: Aw if we shower together we can get ready to school faster. 😉
-Yeah, Your right i guess. Cmon!
I grab his hand and go to the bathroom.

~In the School~
No one's POV:

Taehyung is really popular in school. He was into boys but the famgirls dont care about it. All the girls want is they want Taehyung to fuck them so hard and slap their ass. But Taehyung ignore it cause he is so done with those psycho fangirls. Taehyung and Jungkook walked in the hallway and the fangirls starts screaming.

-Fangirl 1: OMG DADDY FUCK ME!
-Fangirl 2: NAH FUCK ME IM BETTER!
-Fangirl 3: SLAP MY ASS, DADDY!
-Fangirl 4: TREAT ME LIKE YOUR SLUT, DADDY!

Taehyung's POV:

I saw the girls screaming and calling me daddy, Do they know im into boys? This gurls are psycho.

-Will you gurls shut the fuck up? I have my baby boy beside me.

The fangirls were shock and broke into pieces, I saw Jungkook were blushing and hold my arms. He is so adorable.

-Jungkook: Y-Yah! Dont say That! Your so Dirty!
-Why cant I say that? I just wanna show them that your my baby.
I wink at him as he was looking at me, He looked away and blush even more.

-Jungkook: Just walk and ignore these fangirls and dont show me that im your baby boy to thse gurls!

He is really Embarrassed. So I ignore those psycho fangirls and walk passed while i put my armys on Jungkook's Shoulder. We have the same class so we went to Math class.

Jungkook's POV:

I was blushing so hard after he said that to the gurls. It was really Embarrassing! I sit on our desk and our math teacher is entering the class.

-Ms. Lee: Good Morning Everyone, Today were learning about maths. Pls turn your textbook to page 57.

I was getting my math textbook and I put it on the table while Taehyung is doing it too.

*Lets skip that 😅*

After the class finish. Its time for lunch and i go to lunch with My Best Friend. And that is Jimin and his Boyfriend, Yoongiiii.

Thats my Best Friend, Jimin~

And That is his lovely Boyfriend

I grabbed Taehyung's Hand and go to table and sit down.

-Jimin: Aye Kookie!
-Enlo Jiminieee!
-Jimin: Ooh looks like someone has a boyfriend 😏
-Yoongi: Wow wow wow, Dont look at that person. Your mine only.
-Jimin: Dont be so overprotective baby! I was just looking at his face. And that doesnt mean im cheating!
-Wow you guys are really like this huh? -3-

I still feel hurt on my ass cause Taehyung got so rough last night.

-Jimin: Whats wrong, Kook?
-Nothing, Just my ass hurt. -3-

I saw Taehyung smirked and I look away and blush.

-Yoongi: I guess Taehyung got so rough last night. 😏

-I swear i wanna kill you so bad -3-
-Jimin: Nu! Dont kill him! :<
-Thats right, Btw i need to go to the washroom. Be right back!
-Jimin: K, Be Careful. Kook!

I walk to the washroom and when i enter the washroom, I saw Jennie and Sana, They are Fangirls of Taehyung They were just standing there and smoking. I said..

-Uhm, Why are you smoking in school? Its not allowed.
-Jennie: Oh Shut up Junglebook.
-Excuse me? Im not Junglebook?!
-Sana: Let's deal with him, Jennie.
-Jennie: Yeah.

Jennie Grab my hand and open the water on the sink then she grab my head and drown me in the sink. I cant breath. She keep doing it and Jennie stop then Sana punch me in the face and They said...

-Sana: Dont ever touch Taehyung Oppa again.
-Jennie: Yeah he is not yours.
Sana keep punching me and i heard a shout behind their back...

Who was shouting behind them? Welp that was a long chapter. Hope you guys Enjoy this Chapter. 💜