💜Part 6💜

I am so sorry for not doing another parts. I was busy playing tik tok heh. Check my tik tok, its "Iris Ariana" Now let me continue this story.

-The next Day 🌚-

-Taehyung: zzzzz...
- Oi -.-
-Taehyung: Zzzzzzz....
-OI WAKE UPP!
-Taehyung: zzzz
- I hate chu, Wake up its time for school!
Taehyung: Nooo~ zzzzzz
I slap his face.
-Taehyung: Ow! -3-
-Thats what you get, Loserrrr. >:3
-Taehyung: Rude -_-
-Now go to shower. :T
-Taehyung: Fineee.
He go to the bathroom, I walk to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I make some bacon and eggs.
Taehyung walk out of the shower and wear his clothes.
-Taehyung: Is the breakfast ready babybun?
-Yes, Daddy.
I wink at him.
-Taehyung: Can I Feed you?
-Sure :)
He pulled me to his lap and feed me. ••• After that, We go to the school hallway. I was about to kiss Taehyung but Jennie pulled Taehyung away from me.
-Jennie: Get your hands off, Loser. He's mine.
-Taehyung: Ew, Girls have cooties. Get your hands off. I have my babyboy right here.
-Jennie: Oppaaaa~ Your mine~~~~
-Shut up slut.
Taehyung push her and kiss me. Jennie got angry and walked away.
-Taehyung: Can I give you a hickey so people can know that your mine, baby?
-Hyung, You dont have to. I'll be fine!
-Taehyung: If i catch someone was touching you, You will never walk tonight.
-Okkkkk. That never happend to meee. Lets get to class, Shall we?
Taehyung Nodded, We get in our dance class.Dance class was my fav class. And now its time for Jennie  and her other friends...

I saw Jennie smirk at Taehyung but Taehyung feels like he wanna puke looking at her ass.
-Taehyung: Bruh your ass isnt pretty, My baby's ass is more pretty.
- Stop that. -3-
-Mr.s June: Next is Jungkook and taehyung.
- Oh ok..
-Taehyung: k
Its our turn now...

The girl is jungkook and the boy is Taehyung soo pls dont coment why jungkook is a girl-

I was blushing so hard after that dance, It felt Embarrassing. Jennie was really mad at me cause i took "her man" bruh.

-Taehyung: Its okay Kookie dont be shy.
-Ok..mm..
-Taehyung: I wanna kiss you more, sweetcheeks.
-I wanna kiss you too, handsome.
We kiss in front of the people in the class. The fangirls were screaming And happy that we were kissing. It was time for lunch but i wanna hang out with Taehyung so i told Jimin that me and Taehyung is gonna hang out.

Im sorry if this part is really short im so so sorry 😣. another part is coming.