chap.2

' 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 '

I was in the auditorium, all alone. As you can see, I don't have many friends.
I spend all my time alone, i like it, it's comforting to me.

Squeak

I look behind my back, nobody's really around here unless if you're part of the theater club.

"oh hey dasom"

It was haechan. Oh god no.

"What are you doing here?" i asked him.

"Am i not allowed to be here?" He talked back rolling his eyes.

"I never said that you weren't allowed to be here, i just asked" i told him sitting my ass down back the seat. My heart was starting to burst, hearing haechan say my name again, made me feel shit, that I don't wanna feel around him. But I can't help it.

"Okay jeez, calm down woman"

"I am calm" i said sternly.

"So how are you?" He asked

Oh wow. The lee haechan, used to be my best friend is asking me this question after 4 years.

"i'm okay,and why are you asking me this question after four years?" I asked him hack

"Just felt like it. Well we were friends" he shrugs "i'm leaving"

"Haechan- wait" i called his name causing to stop him in his tracks.

"What?"

"I need to confess something.." i said, i was hesitating but i needed to let my feelings out.

"I like you,i fucking like you, since we were like fourteen-"

"dasom" Haechan slowly walks towards me slowly,he was now in front of me, he holds my face and says.

"i only like pretty girls"

Pretty girls, of course, fucking pretty girls, he'll only like pretty girls, cause he's popular.

Why did I expect he'll like me back.

He lets go of my face and says "and you're not a pretty girl"

I could feel my eyes tearing up.

"I could be a pretty girl"

I say under my breath, and he walks away.

I break down and cry kneeling in the ground. I could hear my crying echo throughout the room.

Am i that ugly for him?

I could be a pretty girl.
I'll be a pretty girl for you.