Chapter 11

'Few of her hair strands were falling on her face. She tucked them behind her ear with her small hands as she looked straight into my eyes. Those soulful eyes contained a whole blue ocean. I wondered if I took a dive in that ocean I'd never be able to swim back to the surface.'

"Jungkook! What are you doing? Others are waiting in the line, you have to move," YN said as she touched his hand softly to wake him up from his daydream.

Her soft touch startled him and he started looking around his sides. Now he was quite embarrassed. What was happening to him!

Jungkook stole a few glances at YN while eating his lunch as he sat at one of the tables of the cafeteria with Jimin and Taehyung. They were having a conversation but all the concentration of the youngest was only on the girl who was serving food at the counter.

"You okay there, Jungkook?" Jimin asked but didn't get a reply. So he followed Jungkook's gaze all the way back to YN.

"Is our Jungkookie finally in love?" Jimin asked as he hit the youngest on his back, it made Jungkook come back to reality.

"Ah, hyung! What are you doing? I'm eating," Jungkook whined.

"We know what exactly you're doing. Stop staring at her, otherwise your eyes will come out of their sockets," Taehyung chimed in as he laughed along with Jimin.

Now the cafeteria was almost empty as the students went back to their classes. YN was finished with her work when a girl approached her.

"Hey, I'm Minji. Um, you're so pretty. Is it your first day here?" The girl asked with a smile.

"Yes, it's my first day and I'm YN by the way," YN replied, her cheeks were a little red hearing the compliment.

"I must say you've become quite famous on your first day. You know boys were checking you out, even the Jungkook guy was dazed while looking at you," Minji said.

Now Minji's statement made YN a blushing mess. She tucked her hair behind the ear and bit her lower lip thinking about Jungkook's flustered face earlier. He really was surprised seeing her new makeover!

"Let's be friends!" Minji proposed and YN nodded.

~Time skip~

Days were going by smoothly for YN, she even made a new friend. Jungkook and his friends also came to meet her time to time. But Jungkook's behavior seemed a little weird as he started feeling shy in front of YN.

Minji started to hang out with YN a lot, they shared their stories and talked about random girl things. Minji also got to know that YN had no family but YN didn't tell her anything about Jin and Yoongi.

YN really liked the girl a lot and she was thinking of telling her all the secrets after they become close enough.

Student: Professor Kang, may I come in?

Professor Kang: Finally you're here. So what did you think about my offer?

Student: So if I fulfill your wish, you'll not fail me right!

Professor Kang: I've already told you hundreds of times. Don't you believe me! Tomorrow night, come to my apartment. After that you'll never have to worry about your grades.

Student: Um I can offer you a better deal, professor. Take a look at this girl, she's not a student here but an employee.

Professor Kang: Wow! I must say, this one is ..... mind blowing.

Student: What if she comes to you instead of me?

Professor Kang: I'd totally love that. But she won't create a fuss right!

Student: You don't have to worry about that. I'll take care of everything. All you have to do is have fun and take care of my grades.

Professor Kang: Ah, I can't wait anymore to get my hands on her.

The student smirked at the professor's statement and exited his room after giving him a wink.