CHAPTER 12! RELATIONSHIPS AND FIGHTING THE DESERT

It's been an year since he met Robin and she would usual come to the restaurant mainly kinda like a keeping tabs or as if she was afraid but as they interacted more it became more of robin coming here to ease herself that was because Tim always kept his aura of hope on in the restaurant and he would turn it up whenever robin came to visit and now she would show him all kinds of expressions she would frown, smile act surprised and even pout when he pranked her with super hot chilli so in conclusion they got close enough in that one year  that Robin no longer put on the fake smile mask when ever they were together. 

Today after opening the store and every one came to work Tim suddenly felt that one of his connections with the clones disappeared and Great Sage informed him that the connection with Mit had disappeared and Mit had not come to work yet so Tim teleported to Mit's home(Yes, he had given homes to all of his clones)  only to catch Mit and Jessy kissing Tim simply hid and when it looked like they would be continuing it to the bedroom Tim cleared his mouth snapping them out of their zone Jessy who realised what was going to happen blushed and hid behind Mit who was looking at him as if he wanted to kill him for disturbing their Time together.

"Well before you get mad Mit don't you notice anything different?"(Tim with a serious face) 

Mit herring this calmed down and noticed that he no longer felt any any connection to Tim and was happy because he was finally free and not some clone of some person.

"I don't want to rain on your parade but there is something I want to discuss with you it might be related to your life"(Tim)

"Alright let's go in.."(Mit putting on a serious face)

"I should probably go.."(Jessy)

"No, I want you to hear this,It's what I have been hiding from you and I no longer want to hide anything from you"(Mit turning and holding Jessy's hands and looking her dead in the eyes)
"Is that OK?"(Mit turning to look at Tim who just shrugged indicating that it was his choice)

"O..ok"(Jessy sweating nervously as she always felt a sense of danger from Tim a feeling as if he could take away something precious to her in an instant)

"Well let's go in first"(Tim)

After they went in and Tim drank a glass of water to calm down and sat opposite to the couple."First of I have to congratulate you two on becoming a couple and thank you Jessy for choosing to love Mit"(Tim bowed to jessy)  

"No no, please raise you head"(Jessy kinda confused)

"Well let me introduce myself My name is Peak. D. Tim one of the whitebeard pirates"(Tim)

This shocked Jessy she did not think that the kind but scary owner was one of the pirates of the worst criminals in the world.

"I know what you are thinking but the reality is not like that at all it would be faster to just show you."(Tim)
Tim then created an illusion showing her his memories with the crew and what they actually did and behaved and when that was done.

"They are not criminals or bad people at all and Whitebeard is like grandpa Line why would the world government show them as if they are criminals who kill every one ruthlessly?"(Jessy questioning her sense of justice)

"Well it's not as if they are completely wrong most of the crew were bloodthirsty criminals who had performed various crimes and atrocities until they came under whitebeard and the government hates people having power look at me I haven't killed a single person and I still have bounty of a billion belies oh and I suggest you don't tell this to the marine they will probably level this whole Island In order to kill me not that it would work anyway I will simply teleport to another island"(Tim)